Interviews

*For the sake of this imagine, leah is not in the cast.*

Today was a busy day. It was filled with interviews for pjo and the only break that Walker, Y/n, and Aryan had all day was at lunch.

The first interview of the day was the Wired Autocomplete interview. Aryan and walker had already finished their individual interview so it was now Y/n's turn.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n and I am doing the wired autocomplete interview."
"Is Y/n Y/l/n... in the new percy jackson tv series?" Y/n said peeling back the first question. "Yes I am, I play Annabeth."

"Is Y/n Y/l/n... natural eye colour yellow?" she said reading a question that was probably referring to the small role she had in a vampire show. "Oh this is an actual question? Um no my eyes are not yellow, they are y/e/c." Behind the cameras, Walker and Aryan were watching her answer these questions, and laughing at some of them.

"Is Y/n Y/l/n... dating walker scobell?" Y/n read out, her cheeks turning a light pink. "No I'm not, we're just friends."
Walker also blushed and Aryan was just laughing at the whole thing.

"Is Y/n Y/l/n... in avatar: the way of water?" Y/n read. "I am, I play Tiaru. Okay, next board!" Y/n said throwing the board to the side.

"Okay um where... was Y/n Y/l/n born? In california and then I moved to Philadelphia when I was 7." Y/n answered.
"Why does Y/n Y/l/n... look familiar? Ya know what? I actually get that question a lot, maybe i have a familiar face."

"When did... Y/n Y/l/n start dating Walker Scobell? Wow how many people think I'm dating Walker? Um I'm actually not dating Walker so you guys can stop asking that question." Y/n said, laughing awkwardly, a blush coating her face.
Behind the cameras, Aryan was making fun of Walkers red face.

There was a few more questions before the interview was over. "And that concludes my wired autocomplete interview. Make sure you go watch Percy Jackson it's out now!"

Later on, they finished all of their interviews for that day. It was really late by the time they got back to their hotel and, understandably, Aryan was tired so he went to his room to sleep. Meanwhile, Walker and Y/n were hungry so they ordered in n out. When it got delivered, they went to Y/n's room and started talking about stuff.

"So Y/n, it's kinda weird how so many people think we're dating, right?" Walker said, trying to start a conversation. "Right." Y/n said with a nervous laugh. It got awkward real quick after that and the silence was killing them.

Soon neither of them could take it.
"Y/n I-"
"Walker-"
"You go first." Y/n said after they chuckled weakly.

"Okay um, so what I was trying to say was that I like you Y/n. Like in a non friend way. And I am totally okay if-" Walker was cut off by Y/n's lips on his. Pulling away, she giggled and said "I like you too."

"Wait you do?" Walker asked looking shocked. "No, I just kissed you for no reason- Of course I do!" Y/n said sarcastically in the beginning. Walker bashfully smiled and said, "So does this mean you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes!" Y/n said with a wide smile.

For the rest of the day, which wasn't a whole lot, the two laughed and talked and had the best time, that is until their managers yelled at them to go to sleep because of the big day ahead of them. Over and all, the day was pretty good and they wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope you liked this one, not a lot else to say so
Much love, byeee 💗