"If you ask me, that Yu Fei is the one with issues. What's not to like about our An Yu? Handsome, with plenty of admirers. Falling for him should be considered lucky. But that blind Yu Fei went for someone so tall and sturdy."

Their conversation wasn't quiet, almost as if they intended for Bai Yue to overhear. But then the group suddenly stopped, causing a domino effect of bumping into each other.

"Ouch!" A curly-haired boy rubbed his forehead, looking pitifully at An Yu, "What are you doing stopping like that all of a sudden?"

An Yu glared at them fiercely, "Don't you dare speak ill of Yu Fei!"

"Ah? But we were speaking up for you..." The curly-haired boy tried to defend their words, but An Yu's menacing look made him lower his volume, eventually mumbling, "Fine, we won't talk about it then."

After scolding his companions, An Yu turned his attention back to the person ahead. He had been closely following him, but in the brief moment he stopped, Bai Yue had once again increased the distance between them.

This utter disregard only fueled his irritation, prompting him to catch up again. "Bai Yue, for an omega to grow so tall, gaining 10 centimeters in just a year. Aren't you afraid Yu Fei will come back and not want you anymore!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the other person stopped.

A smirk formed on An Yu's lips, believing his words had struck a nerve. After all, no Omega is indifferent about their height, and in this regard, he believed he had a significant advantage.

The person turned to look at him.

An Yu, always proud of his beauty, looked down on those who compared him and Bai Yue as the beauties of Luo Hua College. He felt that Bai Yue's plain appearance was no match for his own.

However, at that moment, as the other person turned, revealing a nicely curved profile and slightly squinting his light grey eyes, An Yu found himself unexpectedly breathless.

Bai Yue smiled, "Do you even remember my height from last year? I've forgotten."

Caught off guard by his own embarrassing behavior, An Yu felt both ashamed and annoyed, unable to muster a retort.

Bai Yue glanced outside the window. It was noon, and sunlight streamed through the window, casting a golden glow on the floor.

Bai Yue asked, "We can leave directly after the medical check-up, right?"

In the morning, the college had arranged for transportation to bring them to the medical check-up, but since the check-up times varied, students were expected to return to the campus on their own to continue with the afternoon classes.

An Yu didn't understand why Bai Yue would suddenly ask such a question and just nodded blankly before retorting with a tough front, "Why, can't you ask the teacher?"

Bai Yue suggested, "How about we have lunch together?"

An Yu became even more annoyed, "Why would I have lunch with you?!"

Was this person clueless about being his rival in love, or did he simply not consider An Yu significant at all?

Bai Yue nodded in understanding, "Then I'll be going ahead, Li Ren is waiting for me outside."

An Yu blurted out, "You-!"

He watched as Bai Yue walked out of the hospital, stomping his foot in frustration. He had intended to provoke Bai Yue, but instead, Bai Yue remained nonchalant, leaving An Yu to stew in his irritation.

Chasing after him now would only make it seem like he was tailing Bai Yue. So, An Yu decisively turned around and flopped down onto a bench in the waiting room.

Ever since Shang Yu Fei graduated, An Yu had been picking fights with Bai Yue almost daily over the past year, only to end up frustrating himself each time.

Shang Yu Fei was utterly oblivious to the fact that Bai Yue, who appeared innocent, was actually full of cunning. An Yu felt compelled to find a way to reveal Bai Yue's true colors to Yu Fei!

As he was brooding over this, a familiar, greasy voice sounded from behind, "Oh, little Yu Yu, who's upset you this time? Tell your Ren Ge, and I'll teach him a lesson."

An Yu glanced at the person and swatted away the hand that was creeping onto his shoulder, "Don't touch me."

Fang Zhenren had been treated like this by An Yu before and didn't take it to heart. Although he was short-tempered, he had an abundance of patience when it came to beauties.

So, he sat down beside An Yu, "Let me guess, did that bitch Bai Yue upset you again?"

An Yu crossed his arms, hearing Bai Yue's name, he gave Fang Zhenren a look, "Bitch? That's harsh. Don't think I don't know, when you first joined the college, everyone knew you were chasing after him."

"Oh, that's just because I hadn't met you yet. If I had met you earlier, who cares about what's his name, Bai Yue or Bai Yang," Fang Zhenren retorted, trying again to make a move but was dodged once more.

His words were a mix of truth and flattery. Fang Zhenren had pursued countless Omegas throughout his life, and his decent looks combined with a wealthy background often led to success. The only time he hit a wall was with Bai Yue.

And it wasn't just a simple rejection. Because of Bai Yue, he was once severely beaten by Shang Yu Fei. Following that, he was repeatedly targeted by Shang Yu Fei's underlings and couldn't hold his head up high in Luo Hua College.

It was only after Shang Yu Fei, that troublemaker, graduated, that Fang Zhenren finally found some peace. As a result, his feelings for Bai Yue turned from affection to animosity.

Then he met An Yu, whose looks were no less appealing than Bai Yue's, but this Omega too was utterly bewitched by Shang Yu Fei.

So, he figured, he must have some unresolved issues with Shang Yu Fei.

Now that Shang Yu Fei was gone, he couldn't teach him a lesson, but that didn't mean he couldn't deal with Bai Yue.

Fang Zhenren straightened his collar, stood up, and with a smirk said, "Just wait, your brother is going to get justice for you."