As a member of the support club, he only dared to offer his silent support, never bold enough to initiate a conversation.

Yet, unexpectedly, his quiet support paid off, allowing him a chance to speak with Bai Yue as their time at the college was drawing to an end. Indeed, good deeds do get rewarded.

Bai Yue gave a smile in return, about to leave, when someone bumped into his shoulder forcefully.

He was pushed aside as a strikingly handsome young man made his way through, casting a disdainful glance at Bai Yue.

Then, the young man handed his form to the student, saying, "Here, take it."

Although the words were few, the tone was unmistakably arrogant and domineering.

Despite the unpleasant attitude, the student couldn't help but feel thrilled inside.

Having been unnoticed throughout middle and high school for six long years, he had only dared to admire Bai Yue and An Yu, the school's beauties, from afar. This was the first time he had spoken to them, and even more surprisingly, it was initiated by them.

The gloominess from being assigned menial tasks by the teacher instantly vanished, and he barely managed to keep his grin from spreading across his face.

An Yu's expression, however, was one of disgust.

Despite the student's effort to hide it, his repulsed expression was all too familiar. He didn't bother with him any further and instead swiftly pulled out the form below - the very one Bai Yue had just handed over.

The student couldn't stop him in time, only managing to say, "That, An Yu... that's not your medical form."

"Shut up, who allowed you to call me by my name?" An Yu snapped back impatiently, glancing at him, which immediately silenced the student, daring not to say more.

Bai Yue watched the young man's actions without intervening, quietly observing what he intended to do.

An Yu's captivating peach blossom eyes quickly scanned the form, his lips curling into a disdainful smile. "Height, 175cm?"

He shifted his gaze from the medical form to Bai Yue. The average height for Omegas was 160cm, and although Bai Yue had a fair and delicate face, his height clearly exceeded the average.

An Yu was just over 160cm, making him a whole head shorter than Bai Yue. He had to tilt his chin up to speak, but he didn't show any sign of intimidation, still coming off as aggressive.

"Growing so tall, are you really an Omega?"

Bai Yue remained unfazed: "Remember to return the form."

With that, he turned and walked away.

"You-!"

His provocation completely ignored. Though it wasn't the first time, An Yu was still infuriated, his handsome face contorting with anger.

He slammed the form back into the student's hands and followed Bai Yue. Alongside him were a few other Omega students.

They surrounded An Yu, not actively engaging Bai Yue in conversation but whispering among themselves.

"One good Omega growing so tall, Yu Fei will be shocked when he comes back."

"They haven't been in touch much over the past year. My guess is they've probably broken up already."

"Exactly," one of them said, glancing at Bai Yue out of the corner of their eye, "Who doesn't flaunt their love when they're in a relationship? They must have split up long ago, just too afraid to admit it."