PART 18

A/N: I messed up and forgot this is like 2012-2013 so um... 😭

"I'm happy you allowed me to accompany you." Kehlani rocked back and forth on her heel and toes.

"Accompany me?" Gabriella looked up at the girl with a small smile as the older girl turned a light shade of pink.

"I don't know, I'm just nervous and don't wanna screw this up." Kehlani admits with a sigh causing Gabriella to giggle.

"Aww Lani." Gabriella hugged Kehlani then pecked her cheek making the blush worse.

"Man, you don't understand how nervous I am. I thought Normani was gonna kick my ass for asking you out." She reciprocated the hug which helped her relax a bit while Gabriella kept the bright blinding smile on her face.

"She seemed like she wanted you to." Gabriella reveals.

"Not at first, she demanded I stay away from you until she had a change of mind." Kehlani sighs and Gabriella eyes began to sparkle.

"She realized I had a crush on you, she's the best." She muttered in Kehlani's chest.

"Am I going to be carrying your bags?" Kehlani wonders since they are at the mall.

Gabriella is doing early Christmas shopping and asked Kehlani to accompany her so they could spend more time together. Interlocking their hands, they began to walk around the mall until Gabriella found where she wanted to go.

"Perfume?" Kehlani began to observe and sniff the fragrances.

"For Solána, she's a perfume fiend." Gabriella grabs 2, Christian Dior and Valentino. As she placed them in the basket that Kehlani was carrying, she grabs two candles, strawberry and cinnamon. "And for Normani, she's a candle fiend." She ushered them to the checkout.

"Wow." Kehlani looked at the prices on all of them.

"I know." Gabriella pulled out $150.

"What about Montero?" Kehlani questions.

"We'll go to another store." Gabriella bags her items and took the receipt as Kehlani gives the basket back.

"Thank you, come again." The woman by front tells them as they leave and they give her a nod on their way out.

"What about your mom and grandma?" Kehlani sparked back up their previous conversation.

"Grandma will get a big wine bottle and my mom already has her Christmas bought." Gabriella reveals.

"You work fast." Kehlani smile softly.

"I just love Christmas." Gabriella smiled too, remembering the past Christmases.

Even when Normani was grumpy and distant, she always was smiling as brightly as the rest of her siblings. Christmas really highlighted the family in the Fenty Family. Every Christmas they looked like the perfect family with a beautiful tree, a large amount of decorations, the best cooking, dessert too and friendly competition which results in quality family time.

"What about me?" Kehlani teased, recapturing Gabriella's attention from her thoughts.

"I already have that too." Gabriella blushed.

"I have yours too." Kehlani nods in agreement.

"I wish I can spend Christmas with you." Gabriella wrap her arms around Kehlani's empty arm as she is carry the bag with the gifts.

"Aww same babe, but we'll have Friendmas on Christmas eve." Kehlani pecks Gabriella cheek this time causing her to blush deeply, Kehlani smiles at the reaction she earned.

"There's the store." Gabriella shook the butterflies that eased their way inside her stomach.

"Videogames? Montero is a gamer?"

"Yeah, he is either gaming or rapping/free styling." Gabriella huffs, irritated from the thought of her little brother annoyingly rapping whenever he sees fit.

"The more you know." Kehlani observe some games should would probably buy for herself.

"I know right." Gabriella looked at the new console. "Excuse me, may I get this one?" She ushered the worker who nods and obtain the device from the locked containment.

Gabriella pulled out her card this time and paid for the device and the guy gave her the console in a bag along with a few games and controllers. Kehlani also buy some games for her console. They left the store and headed to the food market for a quick grub.

"I'll pay." Gabriella pulled out a 50 note.

"But-" Kehlani tried to argue but Gabriella cuts her off just as quickly.

"I have a $50 bill to spend." Gabriella gave the man behind the counter the money.

"Next meal is on me then." Kehlani pulled Gabriella into her side and pecked her cheek again.

"Fine." Gabriella rolled her eyes and pecked Kehlani's lips instead causing Kehlani to blush as Gabriella laid on Kehlani's shoulder with a satisfied smile while they waited for their food. Once ready, they sat down, ate and called Dinah to pick them up.

"Yo." Dinah greeted once she pulled up.

"I'm shocked she's not with you." Gabriella watches as Kehlani open the door for her.

"She's being a nerd and stuck herself in room." Dinah shrugs.

"Oh, we were Christmas shopping." Gabriella decided to change the subject because they wasn't much to say afterwards.

"Nice, your mom said that we are spending it together." Dinah informed causing Gabriella to gasp.

"No fair, I wanna spend time with Kehlani." She pouted and Kehlani kissed it away.

"Well your mom knew my mom before you knew Kehlani so it's not exactly my decision nor am I complaining about it." Dinah teased and Gabriella roll her eyes but giggles.

"I guess, at least Normani won't be a party pooper this Christmas." Gabriella sighs happily.

"What you mean?" Dinah wonders as they pulled up to Rihanna's place.

"Solána and her got into it last year and she decided to not talk for the rest of the holiday. She is so dramatic." Gabriella rolled her eyes at the memory while getting out with Kehlani's assistance.

"That does sound like her." Dinah laughs and waved at them bye.

"Speaking of the Devil." Gabriella mutters seeing Normani open the front door look up from her book at the trio with shock then confusion.

A car then pull up and a lady walks out to hand Normani her food which Dinah took for her.

"Thank you." Dinah tells her and she nods then leave.

"Mom isn't home? And you never have takeout. Are you that hungry?" Gabriella began interrogating.

"I'm slightly sick and I overslept breakfast. So yes I'm starving and can I have my food now?" Normani sniffled to indicate that she is indeed sick.

"Yes, I would kiss you but I don't wanna get sick so." Dinah placed the food in Normani's waiting hand.

"I don't want you getting sick either so shoo. I also didn't expect you two to be back so fast so I order food." She told Gabriella while retrieving a kiss on the forehead from Dinah anyway which made Normani give her a scolding stare.

"Oh, well you know how organized I am. Are you done with Christmas shopping?" Gabriella asks with a bright smile.

"I finished a week ago, I need to lay down I'm getting lightheaded." Normani clutched onto Dinah so Dinah picked her up bridal style causing her to squeak then carried them to her room.

"Well then, so much for shooing." Kehlani jokes receiving a lighthearted giggle from her girlfriend.