PART 8

"Someone's at the door." Rihanna tells them all then a knock was heard.

"Witch." Gabriella muttered as she opened the door.

"Ello Fentys." Ryan greeted and Solána sat up happily.

"Hello Ryan, Normani's out so you can have her breakfast." Rihanna ushered as she sat down herself.

"Wow, they are celebrating their anniversary early." Ryan sat down where Normani usually sits.

"Anniversary?" Rihanna wondered.

"Yep, it's their one year anniversary." Ryan notified and Naomi looked at Rihanna.

"I guess you'll be meeting Dinah tomorrow." Montero snickered as everyone scrunched up their face.

"Ew." Gabriella fake gagged.

"Didn't know she lost her virginity." Naomi kept a small smile on her face.

"Wait no one knew?" Ryan gasped.

"We found out recently." Rihanna shrugged.

"Jeez, why do we always talk about mom's favorite?" Solána stretched.

"Why do you always have a problem with her?" Ryan furrowed her eyebrows and Solána smiled while keeping quiet.

That was the biggest sign that she was more than piss.

"Anyways, Montero I haven't really gave you my honest opinion about you coming out..." Rihanna trailed off.

"Huh?" Montero swallowed a lump in his throat.

"I already knew you idiot." Rihanna shrugged and Montero started choking on his food.

"HUH?!?" Montero managed to push out after getting his act together.

"A true Fenty." Naomi shakes her head.

"Oh you're bi?" Ryan gave him a small smile.

"Gay." Montero corrected.

"Nice, congrats." Ryan clapped her hands together.

"I'm going outside." Solána put her plate in the sink and left the dinning room with her hands in her pocket.

"Excuse me." Ryan bowed a little before following Solána outside.

"What do you want?" Solána sighed in annoyance.

"Don't act like I wasn't going to follow you Solána, now answer my question." Ryan crossed her arms.

"There's a difference between my mom and my grandmother, everyone wants to end up like my mom but I know that I'll just end up like my grandmother." Solána looked up to the sky after hesitating to speak.

"I don't understand..." Ryan trailed off.

"I envy Normani, she's smart- smarter than our own mother but she doesn't even want to acknowledge that. She just a waste of potential that I don't have." Solána furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's your sis-" Ryan gets cut off by Solána.

"I know that, but...she have everything at the end of the day. We are about to graduate high school and I have nothing." Solána had that small smile on her face like Naomi had to portray a bit of sadness.

Ryan pushed Solána hair out of her face and slapped her forehead, hard as hell too.

"Nigga you sound like a depressed white boy, so what if she is "better" than you, you're still alive and have so long to figure out what you want to do. Plus you don't have anything you hoe, what happened to me and your family. If you don't want to be with me just say that." Ryan ranted.