PART 11

(A/N: THE DATES ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT ACCURATE BUT OH WELL!)
Flashback
March 27, 2003

"Robyn! Wake yo ass up!" Naomi busted into her with beer bottles in her hand as the alarm clock.

"Go away." Rihanna pulled the covers over her head which resulted into Naomi pulling it off of her.

She swiftly picked up Rihanna without ease causing Rihanna to squeak as Naomi carried her to the bathroom and set her down on the toilet.

"Get ready." Naomi gave her a thumbs up and Rihanna huffed.

Naomi obviously left the bathroom and continued to prepare breakfast. She wasn't the best cook, but she was trying. After about 15-20 minutes, Rihanna exited the bathroom and went into her room to change her clothes. After doing so, she made her way to the dinning room with her backpack in hand.

"Eat up." Naomi set the plate down before walking to the front door.

"Thank you?" Rihanna questionably looked at the food.

At least it was edible.

Naomi opened the door to see two new people that she never seen before.

"Who's you?" Naomi looked the two up and down, confused.

"Who are you." Rihanna corrected as she looked at a report she had to write.

"Ignore her." Naomi rolled her eyes before muttering 'smartass' under her breath.

"Uh, sorry but we are the new neighbors and we don't know much about this town except that there's a good school around here." The older looking woman spoke and Naomi squinted.

"Oh, the school is...Robyn where's the school?" Naomi scratched the back of her head.

"Can you stop calling me that." Rihanna demanded more than ask.

"No, now answer my question." Naomi crossed her arm as she leaned on the door.

"It'll be easier if I showed whoever's going there." Rihanna stood up as she put the report in her backpack.

"Oh alright, have a good day at school." Naomi patted Rihanna's head with a smile and Rihanna swatted it away before fixing her hair.

Rihanna looked at the older woman before looking at the person next to her.

"Sup, I'm Beyoncé." Beyoncé put up the peace sign and Rihanna raised an eyebrow.

She had to admit, this girl is attractive as hell.

"You're attending my school, I'm assuming." Rihanna pointed to Beyoncé and Beyoncé nodded.

"If you don't like being called Robyn, what should I call you?" Beyoncé wondered.

"Rihanna, though I doubt that we will speak to each other ever again." Rihanna began walking and Beyoncé sighed.

"Wish me luck." Beyoncé kissed her mother cheek and her mother waved with a smile.

"So, what's your name?" Naomi smirked.