PART 2

"Sister now." Gabriella practically dragged Solána over to Normani confusing Normani.

"What?" Normani asked.

"We are not doing this again, who are you?" Gabriella pointed to Dinah.

"My name is Dinah Jane..." Dinah looked at Normani.

"Don't look at me they know about you already." Normani shrugged as she continued to put items into her locker.

"We didn't know about this." Gabriella ushered over every part of Dinah's body.

"About what?" Gabriella's crush, Kehlani wondered.

"That I'm skinny?" Dinah questioned.

"Yes!" Solána said a little too loud and Ryan put her hand over Solána mouth.

"I'm sorry?" Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"Don't apologize." Normani rolled her eyes as she laid her head on Dinah's chest.

"Hey Mani, since I'm here wanna go shopping later?" Ryan asked.

"Sorry I have plans with these idiots." Normani gestured between Kehlani and Dinah.

"Hey." Kehlani smiled with her eyes and waved.

Gabriella turned and realized how close she was to Kehlani causing her to turn fully red. She is also a little light so it was more noticeable then she realized.

"Wait hey, you don't want to spend time with me?" Solána frowned.

"Normani is the sister I never had, so of course I would want to spend time with her." Ryan patted Solána's head with a giggle.

"She could join us." Kehlani shrugged.

"I'm coming too then." Solána smiled.

"Absolutely not." Normani rolled her eyes.

"I'm the older sister so I have the say." Solána stuck out her tongue and Normani buried her face in Dinah's chest in frustration.

"You wanna come too?" Kehlani asked Gabriella who face turned even redder.

"She's too young." Normani mutter with her face still buried in Dinah's chest.

"I'm 5 days younger than Dinah." Gabriella crossed her arms.

"Huh?" Dinah wondered on how she was brought up.

"Normani stop being a party pooper." Solána tells her and Normani gave her a cold stare sending chill through Gabriella's body while Solána smile faded.

"You siblings have the most coldest resting bitch face it's not funny. The definition of it's look could kill." Dinah says.

"What are y'all last names again?" Kehlani asked.

"Don't worry about it pretty boy." Solána walked off annoyed.

"I'll go calm her down." Ryan nervously laughed as she dramatically threw herself onto Solána and all they heard were them yelling at eachother, in a playful manner, in the distance.

"I'm a girl..." Kehlani pointed to herself.

"We should get to class." Dinah suggested but mainly addressed her girlfriend.

"Alright." Normani looked up at Dinah and Dinah smiled down at her.

Picking up Normani's backpack, the couple made their way to the first period along with Kehlani as Gabriella split her ways since she has a different homeroom class. School was quickly over and everyone met up outside of the school.