PART 10

"Here's that food I promised." Ryan ushered to Solána and Solána accepted it with a bright smile.

"It smells delicious." Solána took a bite causing Ryan to try and quickly stop her.

"You are supposed to heat it up..." Ryan giggled and Solána swallowed the cold food slowly.

"Oh." Solána got up and Ryan took the plate from her.

"I got it, just relax." Ryan was still in a fit of giggles as she leaves to heat up the food.

"Jesus. Thank you for granting me that beautiful woman." Solána prayed.

"You're welcome." Normani speaks causing Solána to shoot up.

"Normani-" Solána started but Normani cuts her off.

"Get the fuck out? I will, but you are such a simp it's cute." Normani winked before leaving with a laugh and Solána huffed.

"She is so damn irky." Solána muttered.

"Who is?" Ryan came back in the room and gave Solána her food.

"Your bestie." Solána admitted and Ryan giggled.

"I guess it's her way of bonding with you. Didn't you say that she used to be so cold and distance from the family?" Ryan asked as move a piece of hair from Solána's eyes.

(A/N: Hey, hi. I'll be posting outfits of everyone like every chapter because of the simple fact that it is fun. Hehe, back to the scheduled program.)

)

"Yeah

"Yeah." Solána nodded.

"She's happy which makes me happy which makes you happy." Ryan mentions.

"Huh?" Solána questioned in confusion.

"She makes me happy and I make you happy." Ryan clarified.

"Oh yes. I guess I'll try and bond with her more." Solána muttered as she took a bite from the food.

"Really?" Ryan stopped playing with Solána's hair to look her in her eyes.

"Yep." Solána swallowed her food and locked eyes with Ryan.