PART 14

"Look, it's Montero." Someone from Montero's class whispered, terribly because he can hear them all as he walked down the hall.

"Yeah, I heard he's gay." Someone else comments.

"Everyone in his family is gay." Was the last comment until they seen Normani appear behind him, looking straight at the group sending shivers down their spine.

"I miss middle school." Normani smirked as she looked around.

"Personally, I cannot wait to graduate and be in high school." Montero rolled his eyes.

"Hey Montero." A boy greeted with a nod and Montero waved shyly.

"Oh?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up." Montero walks off to class, passing the group making comments causing Normani to smirk at them with a mean glare.

"Wanna hear a story about your favorite sister?" Normani skipped happily in front of him with her hands behind her back.

"Go on then." Montero crossed his arms.

"Well, back in my middle school days..." Normani began reminiscing.

"Hey Normani." A boy greeted Normani and Normani looked at the voice to see that there were two of them.

"Arin." Normani greeted back before going back to whatever she was doing originally.

"Back off Aron." The other boy told off.

"I greeted her first Joss." Arin rolled his eyes.

"It's too early for this shit." Another boy comes up to the trio.

"Shut it Blake!" They both say.

"It's Blair." Blair corrected then turned to Normani.

"Are you going to the ball?" Blair wondered.

"I don't know yet." Normani comments as she searched through her locker for something.

The bell rings signaling for everyone to go to class and the 4 made their way to their first class. (I gotta remember that this is middle school not highschool 😭). Entering the room, all the boys eyes were on Normani while all the girls eyes were on Arin and Josh.

"Class! We have a new student. Be nice." The teacher announced ushering toward the small but tall (for their grade) girl.

"Oh?" Arin noticed the size of the girl.

"She's cute." Normani muttered before blushing realizing she had said that out loud.

"Huh???" Josh and Arin questioned loudly.

"Shut up." Normani looked out the window after taking her seat.

"This is Dinah, or Dinah Jane and you'll sit right here." The teacher pointed to the spot in front of Normani and Dinah looked at the spot.

"Okay." Dinah took off her backpack and sat down.

Of course, there were murmurs about her but she didn't care. Though she was used to it, she hasn't been called cute before and that got to her because now she was sitting in front of the girl who just called her cute.

"Anyways, the Spring Ball dues will be due on Friday." The teacher reminded.

As he was teaching, someone tried to throw a paper at Dinah and ended up hitting Normani. Normani looked at the paper and picked it up before reading it carefully. Rolling her eyes, she rewrote what was on it and tossed it to Dinah catching Dinah's attention. Unwrapping the paper once again, Dinah read 'You're cute, wanna go to the ball?' causing her to turn bright red with a dropped jaw.