PART 12

Flashback, Part 2

Soon enough, spring break hit. Of course Beyoncé and Rihanna became close but they weren't dating. They were out at a party and they entered the place with a small group of friends.

"RIH RIH!!! GIRL YOU LOOK BOMB AS HELL!" Megan (Fox) complimented as she dance with her best friend to the music.

"Thank you." Rihanna did a little twirl and her girlfriends hyped her up.

"Waz good." More of their friends greeted Beyoncé and Beyoncé dapped them up.

"Sup." Beyoncé fisted bumped them and Rihanna wrapped her arms around Beyoncé to pull her away from the group.

"Can you make me a drink?" Rihanna asked and Beyoncé nodded as she guided them through the crowd and to the kitchen.

As Beyoncé was making Rihanna a drink, a guy came up to Rihanna with a knowing look. Beyoncé didn't notice because she was mixing up Rihanna's drink. He took Rihanna's hand and guided her somewhere, she followed because she was flustered and nervous. After Beyoncé finished making the drink, she looked around to see that Rihanna was gone. She frowned, thinking that her and Rihanna was going to have a grand time for their first party together. Walking back over to her group of friends, they noticed that Rihanna wasn't with Beyoncé causing them to question.

"How did you lose her?" One of them asked and Beyoncé sighed.

"I didn't, she was next to me one minute then gone the next." Beyoncé ushered the drink to one of her friends and they took it.

"I'll go look for her." Megan suggested and they nodded...

"You are very beautiful." The young but good looking boy (picture at the top) complimented causing Rihanna to grip her pants nervously.

He had been Rihanna's crush for awhile now but thankfully Beyoncé would distract her from even thinking about it

"DeVante-" Rihanna tried to speak but he stopped her.

"Shh, one of my friends told me that you had your eyes for me." He grabbed her hands and pulled her close which made her face flush again.

He leaned down and kissed her and she kissed back. His hands roamed down her body and Rihanna hands slowly wrapped around his neck. Her thoughts were racing 'am I really going to lose my virginity...' she wondered as he was entering inside her. Though is was 5 minutes, it felt like an eternity to Rihanna because she instantly didn't like what was happening and she wanted it to stop. What stopped them was a knocking on the door and DeVante went to go see who is was, it was his friend who was drunk. He noticed Rihanna and his jaw dropped.

"Damn, you piped it down?" He asked as Rihanna was putting on her clothes swiftly.

"I do what I do." DeVante hyped and his friend cheered.