PART 16

"MOVIE NIGHT!!!" Rihanna yelled and all four of her children came rushing down to the living room, they all wanted the isolated seat since it was the best seat in the house but to their surprise, there were instead beanbags that replaced the couch, spread across the room. Normani immediately jumps on the one in the back and claimed her place. "Okay, for the first time in forever. I will allow you all...to...invite one person." Rihanna sighed knowing that it was a mistake, but whatever to make her kids happy.

"Yay!!!" They cheered.

"Bet." Montero then say as they all immediately called the person they wanted to invite over.

While they were waiting, they rushed into the kitchen to begin to prepare their bowls of snacks throughout the movies. Rihanna buys lots and lots of snacks then set them out on counters. After they gather all their snacks, there was a knock on the door and Naomi answered.

"Hello my children lovers." She greeted with a teasing smirk dancing on her lips.

"I'm just a friend." Montero's friend, Larray speaks up.

"Sure." Naomi moves out the way to allow them into the place and as soon as they enter, Larray looks around with a drop of his jaw.

"I thought he was joking when he said he was rich." He muttered but gasped for air as soon as Montero bear hugged him.

"Larray! This is my family. Solána, the oldest and meanest, Normani, second mom and Gabriella, a diva. My mom over there and this my grandmother." Montero introduced.

"So let me get this straight-" Larray is cut off by Montero.

"I think you mean gay." Montero jokes and everyone made a groaning noise at the terrible pun.

"Anyways, Naomi Campbell is Robyn Rihanna Fenty's mother?" Larray says through his laugh at his family's reaction to the pun.

"You remember that one time they was on stage high as hell?" Montero jokes and Naomi laughs at the memory.

"THAT WAS YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S FAULT!" Rihanna yelled from the kitchen causing the siblings to snort and laugh.

"I mean purr, I don't judge, your whole family is hot. But that makes sense since the source of the matter is literally a model. Have you seen your grandmother when she was younger?!?" Larray observed everyone that wasn't awaiting outside with him.

"Want an autograph?" Naomi tipped her drink she magically got, they never know how the woman acquires anything that makes her intoxicated.

"Absolutely, and a photo. Oooh." Larray pulls out his phone excitedly.

"Grandma." Montero grumbles, it has been a while since they have became friends online, and this would be their first time meeting up.

Living on opposite sides of California is not helping that factor either.

"What? Rihanna and I are worldwide, most of the kids in your school know or love us." Naomi winks then struck a pose causing Larray to hype her up.

"I think I'm loving this dynamic more than I thought." Solána shakes her head, the one thing she hated was people gawking at her mother and grandmother because at the end of the day, all of their blood is still red and their lungs breathe the same oxygen.

A/N: I don't follow this analogy, I worship Rihanna 🤭😫

"Alright alright, everyone get comfortable while I set up the movie." Rihanna claps her hands and everyone immediately goes to sit down.

She walks over to the black bar on the ceiling, grabbed the dangling string and pulled down the projector screen before walking over to the laptop hooked up to the projector to set up the movie. To not cause arguments, they all write down movies in a hat and Rihanna draws what movie they would watch, that didn't stop the complaints and mild arguing about bashing the movies. "And the movie is......." They began to drumroll with their feet or hands. "...Fast and Furious!" Rihanna announced causing the others to grumble while Normani stuck her tongue out at her siblings.