Characters aesthetic

Introducing our hot ml Agni Maheshwari

He is the CEO of Maheshwari enterprises just at the age of 25, which is also listed in Forbes top 10 in the world and the richest and most influential company of India

If you are thinking what he looks like and if you are already imagining hum then let me tell you he is much hotter than your imagination.
He is the perfect combination of ice and fire. His personality is icy but his looks are fire.
His perfect chiseled jawline, his light brown eyes, his perfect nose, those muscles built like a Greek sculpture in short he is the Greek god of India. Also he is 6'2 tall just like his arrogance.

Not only in looks but in reality too he is the ranasa(king) of udaipur.

You might be thinking how will our FL be when our ml is this hot.

Well the wait is over presenting you Ms. Mridalni Singh who is the heart throbber of her college. The perfect eyes and those soft brown waves plus those plum lips and cute little nose is enough to make anyone fall for her.

She is a simple 20 year girl from Mumbai who is studying in Bangalore for her engineering degree and is currently in 3rd year. A short 5'4 girl who is sweet and caring in nature holds a dream in her which has already been crushed by society.

She is really good in studies apart from that she is a trained kathak dancer and an artist. Also she is an animal lover especially dogs.

*************"**********************

Let's see what fate has in store for them

I hope you like them 😊😊