-OC ~ Monica/Mona-

Now Playing: Kids In America by Kim Wilde (obsessed with this song thanks to BBC Ghosts...)

+ General Info +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Lookin' out a dirty old window, down below the cars in the city go  rushing by, I sit here alone and I wonder why...

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Name: 

-Monica Knight

Nickname:

-Mona

Age:

-17 (Season 1), 18 (Season 2), 19 (Season 3), 20 (Season 4)

+. Personality +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Friday night and everything's moving, I can feel the heat but it's soothing, heading down. I look for the beat in this dirty town

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Personality:

-Monica is quite playful and always full of energy. She's also quite friendly and always has some level of enthusiasm towards whatever she's doing (unless it's something she hates or it involves helping someone she doesn't like). She can seem a bit pushy at times, but she means well. She's a total extrovert, and loves talking to people. She can get a bit emotional. She cares for those around her and is a determined gal.

Likes:

-Talking to people

-Music

-History

-Hot Chocolate

Dislikes:

-Being alone

-Judgemental people

-Dull Stuff

-Maths

Fears:

-Being Alone

-Being forgotten

+ Backstory +

━━━━━━━━┛ >< ┗━━━━━━━━

Downtown the young ones are going, downtown the young ones are growing

━━━━━━━━┓ >< ┏━━━━━━━━

Monica grew up in a relatively normal household as the youngest of three siblings. Her hole wardrobe was hand me downs. But she didn't mind because she loved her older siblings' styles. 

She took to writing and listening to music, she found it fun to just sit and write while some music played in the background.

But things took a turn when everything started going wrong in Hawkins. Her and her two older sisters got caught up in all the chaos, though didn't directly get involved until the mind flayer started causing issues.

(Around Season 3)

At this point, Monica was 19 and her sisters were 22 and 25 respectively. Both Monica's sisters were victims of the mind flayer, yet instead of that breaking her down, she used it as motivation to help end all the trouble in Hawkins once and for all.

After Max lost Billy, Monica found herself wanting to comfort the girl after all...she knew what it was like to lose an older sibling. She lost both her sisters to the monster that took the life of Max's brother.

She sort of became an honorary older sister to the young girl, which was what led to her being so determined to help take down Vecna.

+ Looks +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Bright lights, the music gets faster, Look, boy, don't check your watch not another glance. I'm not leaving now, baby, not a chance.

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Faceclaim:

Clothing style:

Clothing style:

+ Relationships +

+ Relationships +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Hot shot, give me no problems. Much later, baby, you'll be saying nevermind. You know life is cruel, life is never kind.

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Family:

- Lindsay and Gwen Knight (Older sisters), Mary Knight (Mother), Ashton Knight (Father)

Friends:

-Eddie Munson, Nancy Wheeler, Max Mayfield, Robin Buckley, Chrissy Cunningham

Love Interest:

-Eddie Munson

Enemies:

-Jason Carver, Anyone who hurts her friends

+ Favourites +

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Kind hearts don't make a new story, kind hearts don't grab any glory

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

Movie:

-The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Book:

-Wuthering Heights

Song:

-Kids In America

Colour:

-Purple

Hobby:

-Writing

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━

We're the kids in America!

━━━━━━━━ >< ━━━━━━━━