-Bad Ending AU-

Vecna won, and has caused he11 on earth for most Hawkins residents. New creatures have taken over Hawkins, controlled by Vecna, and now everybody is aware of the presence of the monsters. It's like an apocalypse, there have been more fatalities than ever before, even the main crew, our brave heroes, seem to have lost hope.

People are forming small groups for survival, working together to protect themselves if need be, but none are fighting back against Vecna who is in control of these creatures.

One of these group is formed of the main crew (The kids etc.), their families, our OCs and their crushes. One day, all hiding out in one  of their homes, they decide to watch a movie on tape as they are still able to do so, in an attempt to lift their spirits. It gets to the end and one iconic quote is said 'You have no power over me'. (Wonder if anyone knows the movie. Clue it was actually released in 1986, the same year season 4 of stranger things is set)

That simple quote is enough to remind them all that they might still stand a chance, it gives them the motivation to fight back. It gives them hope.

(If crush died earlier in the show then we pretend they didn't and are still alive somehow)