~ OC 7 - Helena ~

Yes, I don't hate Jason, don't judge me! I mean he was a jerk, but at the same time he seemed genuinely distraught when he learned Chrissy was dead, so he clearly really did like her. And he only went after Eddie because he thought Eddie was the one who killed her. Maybe hunting someone down without proof wasn't the best way to go about handling it though...

Name: Helena Kaye

Nicknames: Nell, Helen

Age: 18 season 4

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Personality: She's mostly friendly towards others, though she can be a little pushy. She's also very ambitious, often setting herself difficult goals, though will never give up until she achieves them. She sometimes uses her money to make sure she achieves her goals, whether it's using it to get herself something she needs or to bribe others. She is also very proud and never backs down. However, she is one to hold a grudge, if someone upsets her she won't let them forget it. However, instead of being rude to them, she simply acts like they don't exist and ignores their presence.

Crush: Jason Carver (An AU version where he isn't a total d!ck though and where he learns the truth of what's going on)

Backup: Steve Harrington

Looks/Face claim: Jennifer Lawrence

Outfits or general style: Pleated skirts, shorts, trousers. Button up shirts. Blazers, sweaters, vests, waistcoats. Kneehigh socks or tights. Mary jane shoes.

Favourite song: Secret Love by Doris Day (Though she loves all Doris Day songs, Her second favourite would definitely be Dream A Little Dream Of Me or send me no flowers)

Fears: Blood

Backstory: She grew up in Hawkins, to a slightly richer family. Her parents were friends with Jasons Parents and so she grew up with him. The two were friends as children, and were still friends growing up, despite Jason's rude attitude to others. As they grew up, Helena started to develop feelings for him, but never acted on it, and because of this Jason ended up dating Chrissy instead. 

After Chrissy's death Helena tried to be there for Jason, and even tried to stop him from hunting Eddie down. Although, it didn't work and so she went after him as he hunted Eddie, trying to talk him out of it. It was after Jason's friend Patrick was killed too that she tried even harder to comfort him. She knew she was one of Vecna's targets too though, and knew her time was coming to a close and so she told him how she felt about him, and it was shortly after that Vecna made his move to k!ll her. Some of the main crew witnessed this, and helped save her. He realised he liked her too thanks to nearly losing her.

(Here's where it becomes an Au kinda)

The ones who found them explained everything, and the two now knew the truth and decided to help them take down Vecna, now knowing that it wasn't Eddie behind the deaths.

Extra: The version of Jason I use as her crush is an Au version who finds out the truth and instead helps the main cast, but only half way through the season.

Her favourite movie of all time is Calamity Jane just because of the music

Her favourite song is secret love because she understands what it's like keeping her love secret, but wishes she had the courage to shout it to the world like in the song.

Here's the song and lyrics to explain what I mean

"Once I had a secret love
That lived within the heart of me
All too soon my secret love
Became impatient to be free

So I told a friendly star
The way that dreamers often do
Just how wonderful you are
And why I'm so in love with you

Now I shout it from the highest hills
Even told the golden daffodils
At last my heart's an open door
And my secret love's no secret anymore"

There will be other stuff in the comments (Playlists, pinterest boards etc.)