OC - Dove

Name: Dove Williams

Nicknames: Dovey

Age: 20 (As of season 4)

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Personality: She is actually very sociable, despite being quiet. She loves listening to others which is what makes her a good friend, but she is not timid. She is actually very confident, she just prefers to listen to others instead of doing all the talking. She is quite sweet, though can be a little too trusting at times, and has a surprisingly quick temper. She is also a hopeless romantic.

Crush: Steve Harrington

Looks/Face claim: Lily James

Outfits or general style: Flared jeans, t-shirts, denim shorts, button up shirts, sneakers or platform boots.

Favourite song: Send Me No Flowers by Doris Day

Fears: Silence and loneliness

Backstory:

She grew up in Hawkins, she wasn't really popular, nor was she a loner. She had her friends and that was that really. She was a bit of a clumsy kid so she fell a lot and so she was left with scrapes and scratches, some of which scarred.

She went to Hawkins High during her teen years, she was still not very popular but she didn't mind. She was just happy to be there. She managed to convince the school to let her start an art club. Some kids pranked her by locking her in a supply cupboard. However being stuck in there alone led to her developing a fear of loneliness and silence. She ended up befriending Steve during (What would be the second season) and in turn was dragged into the chaos.

She got a job at the starcourt mall working in one of the many shops in the food court (A small donut shop near scoops ahoy). She lost that job after the starcourt incident, though since she knew the kids she knew what actually happened that night.

She ended up getting a job with Steve and Robin at Family Video and getting dragged into the chaos that was defeating Vecna, especially as she eventually discovered she was one of his victims.

Extra: She loves all things vintage