Alexander came up to Rebekah, on his horse, with a grin. "Hello, my love." Rebekah smiled at him as he kissed her hand.

Lilith frowned, looking down before she saw a glimpse of a hand. She looked up and saw a man before her, on a Black Warlander Horse with a grin on his face. "Lady Lilith," His amber eyes shined bright as he took off his helmet, revealing his tan, smooth skin.

"Sir Tullio!" She beamed with a smiled. "How good to see you again."

"I thought lady was upset with me after I ate the pastry that you made."

"I was. Because I made it especially for—"

"For the Willow House," He finished her sentence, making her look taken aback slightly. He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "I am sorry about that. I really didn't do it intentionally. It's a fault from my side for not asking before taking it. Please forgive me." He bowed to Lilith, making her gasp.

"No! Sir Tullio, it's alright! I forgave you already!" She panicked see him bow. She could let a war hero, who is loved by people, bow to her. "Please sit straight!" 

He lifts his head, sitting up straight. "Thank you, Lady Lilith. You have no idea as to how burdened I was with guilt, when I found out about it."

"It's alright... How is Lady Contessa? I heard that she got married recently."

"Ah, yes, my sister got married to the grand duke, Norman Von Sydow." He wipes tears that built up, "Oh, how I miss her."

Klaus raised his brows, seeing the man cry so fast, while Lilith nodded understandingly. 

Lilith knew how emotional Tullio was about his one and only little sister. After all, Contessa was his only remaining family and the sister he raised from a young age after their parents passed away. Tullio was left to take care of his estate, sister, and his people. Even with so much on his shoulders, he raised Contessa with utmost care.

Lilith admired his strong will, determination, and his emotionally intelligent side. 

"I presume you picked the best man for her?" She asked with a sad smile. 

"Of course! What relieved me the most was that the two knew each other from the academy!"

"But Sir Tullio... What are you going to do now?"

"What do you mean, lady?"

"Now that Lady Contessa is married and you are back from the war... What are you going to do now? What is your next goal?"

Tullio was at a lose of words, "I— I do not know, Lady Lilith..."

Lilith parted her lips, but before she could speak the bell rang. "All knights, please proceed to the designated lines. The competition is about to begin," A man announced from the little stage at the other end of the arena.

"Best of luck, Sir Tullio," Lilith wished him good luck with a smile, raising a fist. "You got this!"

He smiled with a nod, before joining the other knights.

"You seem close to him," Klaus whispers to Lilith.

Lilith hummed, "He taught me how to ride a horse." Her face fell, "He has a very beautiful heart..." She felt bad for him, because now he was all alone with no purpose. 

Klaus' eyes widened slightly, taken aback by Lilith compliment towards Tullio. He never expected that such words would come out for someone who calls themselves a devil's child.

"This is why one should not make a person their whole life. They will be left with nothing in return." She muttered, looking at Tullio with sad eyes. He reminded her a lot of her own father.