➵ 001. Deal of The Devils

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
01. Deal of The Devils
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucifer, the fallen angel, had fallen in love with a witch, during his short span of time on Earth. He came to earth to see the humans and take a break from Hell. However, he had managed to care for someone other than himself after eons. He fell in love with Lillian, the leader of the coven of Fracto.

Fracto witches were know to have a short lifespan but to their supreme magic, rituals, and knowledge of divine beings. 

Lillian had fallen in love with the Devil. So, it goes without saying that she was faced with slander of being a traitor and liar, after her coven had discovered about her affair with Lucifer. She wasn't ashamed of loving Lucifer and she was surely never afraid to face the backlash of it all. So, she left her coven and didn't let Lucifer know about any of it.

She told him that she left the coven because she wanted to explore the world with Lucifer. He was going to take her to travel, but the news of her bearing their child came. Lillian was aware that there was a high chance of her dying while giving birth, but she took it. She risked it because she wanted Lucifer to have a family, a child who could keep him smiling, the thing that she loved seeing the most.

So after giving birth, Lillian only managed to stay alive for two days, just enough to stay with her newly born daughter and lover and give her daughter a name. She named her after her great-grandmother, Lilith, the most powerful witch to have existed in her coven with the highest lifespan of forty-eight years.

The day Lillian died, a part of Lucifer died. But he held on for their daughter. Lilith Luciana Morningstar.

His only option was to take his newborn to Hell, seeing that there was no one on Earth could help him with her. 

Lilith grew up as any normal human. But she had tapped into her magic at a very young age and with her angelic powers, it was overwhelming for her as a hybrid. Her habits were also much like a humans. She would sleep, eat human food, and loved socializing with all the demons in Hell. She was happy with her life.

Overtime, Lucifer learned what Lillian did before dying. Lilith's immortality was the last gift her mother could give to her and Lucifer.

"This is not how she should have been raised," Lucifer mumbled to Amenadiel with a frown as he watch Lilith talking and laughing with Maze and Axel. 

"What are you expecting from her? She's fine, isn't she?"

"Does she look fine to you, brother?" Lucifer scoffed, "She should be on Earth, talking to humans and doing whatever humans do!"

"She is a hybrid, Luci. Part Angel, part Witch. Nothing about her is human," Amenadiel reasoned, though he also wished for Lilith to talk to people or beings of her age or kind.