➵ 004. The Five

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
004. The Five
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ugh, the bastards bother me far too much." A brunette grumbled, sipping wine from her goblet.

Lilith smiled shaking her head at the woman, "You can just kill them, Sylvia. Especially that Alexander. Did you see what he did today, in front of the humans?"

Sylvia gave Lilith a look. "I am all for killing Alexander and the others, who defy me and my ways of doing things. However, I will be cursed if I kill them myself."

Lilith hummed, nodding. "I can kill, but then again. God would nag if I kill a hunter. So, I am sticking to humans, which will just bring out the devil face. Nothing more."

The two brunette hummed, pondering over how to get rid of the other hunters, before looking at Axel, who was sipping his wine. He looked between the two women and took a thick gulp, lowering his goblet. "I will not kill hunters. I don't want the hunter's curse. Demons may not be immune to it."

"The curse will never affect you. You were created before us and no one believes in demons." Sylvia began, before taking a sip. "The only demons people believe in now, are the vampires, thanks to Alexander and the brotherhood of The Five."

"It's a pity that you are unable to gain power over them and to have a leash on them." Axel slides her an ancient parchment page. Sylvia picks up the ancient parchment, which has a spell written on it. "From what I gathered, you are not suppose to be a huntress. It was only suppose to be five men, who would turn into hunters."

"Yes. I joined the initiation secretly, to seek refuge among them. My father was a menace. I had to put an end to it."

Axel nodded, "Right. Due to your... Unfinished transition you are weaker than them."

"Which can be solved," Lilith adds, opening a grimoire. "These witches... Although they are powerful witches, they lack to be witty. All I had to do to get their spell was to act like a damsel witch, who is unknown to her powers... But the good thing is that I was able to modify their spell to create a stronger Vampire Hunter— Or Huntress, in your case." Lilith grinned at Sylvia, who smiled back.

"What do I need to do to complete it?" Sylvia asked with excitement. Her eyes sparkling at the thought of being able to overpower Alexander and his brothers.

Lilith sucked in air before telling Sylvia about the spell and the ingredients, she needed to complete the spell. After which, Sylvia left to gather the things.

━━━━━━━━━━

Elijah sighed, tiredly, watching Klaus and Rebekah argue over what to do about Alexander, one of The Five, who hunts the vampires.