➵ 003. Weigh of Good & Evil

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
003. Weigh of Good & Evil
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lilith walked through the village with her hands behind her back, while Axel stalked behind her with his casual poker face. Lilith smiled watching a group of children gathering around and playing together. Her eyes darted over to the area where she heard a few children saying, "Wow."

She frowns seeing a familiar figure. She moved towards the group to see what was so interesting or exciting.

"A small curve here for the limps and there you have it." A large hand holds up a wooden carved horse with a knight riding it. Lilith followed the hand to find the face of the creator of the wood carving. Her frown relaxed when she saw it was Klaus. He was smiling softly at the children, showing them the carving he created before handing it to a little girl. "Your knight in shining armor."

"Thank you!" The girl beamed with joy, holding her new toy.

Klaus stood up and watched as the children slowly left. His eyes shifted to the person who still stood there. His soft smile slowly morphed into a shocked expression, seeing Lilith there with a wide smile. "Lilith."

"Such a sweetheart you are." Lilith walks up to him, staring up at him. "And here I thought you wouldn't have a true smile."

"I smiled at you the last time we spoke."

"Oh, that wasn't a true smile." Lilith tilted her head to the side, smiling. "You are such a softie for a blood thirsty, ruthless Original." She watched as shock spread through Klaus' face. "You don't quite life up to that Klaus Mikaelson name when you smile like that."

He grabbed her by the throat as soon as he recovered from the shock. He looked to the side, noticing Axel coming close to stop him. But Lilith holds her hand up, stopping Axel. Klaus looked back at Lilith. "Who told you?"

"Darling, you have people chanting that name in horror everywhere. Now. Mind letting my neck go?"

"No. You threaten mine and my family's safety. Which means I have to end you."

Lilith looked at him with a bored expression. "Okay. I asked nicely." Lilith claps her hand together, blasting Klaus back and causing him to fall.

"You are a witch," Klaus groaned, propping his elbows up on the ground, looking up at Lilith.

"You say it as if it's a bad thing."

"Witches are annoying and I don't have a good reputation among the witches." Klaus stood up, facing Lilith, standing tall.

Lilith hummed, "I can see why. Grabbing me by my neck explained it. But shouldn't you be more worried about The Five, rather than myself?"

"Who's going to tell them about me and my family?" He raised his brows at her, "You?"