Chapter 2 - Betrayal!

Abhimanyu

"Chirag, I don't even know the guy." I groan as Chirag drags me from the park to a fucking birthday party.

"You've met him in high school. Amol was my classmate." Chirag says as I put on my leather jacket and follow him to his bike.

"He was your classmate, my senior. And, from what I recall, a nerd. I swear to God, if this party is some cake-cutting and snacks, I'll kill you." I warn Chirag.

He gets on his bike with his idiotic grin, and says, "His sister is throwing him a party, and you know her. Well, sort of. And I'm sure you'll be kissing my feet and thanking me for this night."

I halt in front of him and raise my brow in question.

He laughs and puts on his helmet. "Amol's sister is Amy, the girl everyone wants. Tonight, you might have your way with her. I've heard she's worth the time." He winks before dropping his face shield.

I've been ignoring that girl for a long time now, even though I'm hoping to have a go with her. She typically hangs out with senior college girls to date older, more experienced boys. But she's the one who will reject you if you pursue her. The bimbo who will come after you if you fuck her friends and ignore her.

I've made it a point to give a glimpse of my talents to every girl in her group, purposefully avoiding the most enticing one.

I've set the trap for her to come straight to me. Let's see if she's at all interested in me.

I climb behind Chirag, and he starts his bike, barking out a laugh. "Just to make sure, you're armed, right?" Chirag asks me.

I chuckle, "You never have to ask me that."

Still, I check my wallet, and sure enough, there's a strip of condoms in it. Better safe than sorry.

Let the night begin.

As we approach their lane, there is a faint buzz of music in the air; the entire area is thrumming with music, along with bright laser lights flashing in the sky.

Chirag picks up the pace, storming through the gates of the mansion. A few pairs of eyes loitering around the front door turn our way.

I get off the bike, running my fingers through my thick hair, messing them further. The throbbing of the ground is a warm welcome I need to get the show going. It won't be long before the police pay a visit to this place.

Chirag joins me, and we make our way to the door. The bass gets louder with every step we take into the house. The entire place is adorned with some sort of eighteenth-birthday theme—only a girl could throw a party like this. The smell of cigarettes and marijuana flirts with my nose.

"Make it quick," I warn Chirag.

"How long do you think we have?" Chirag smirks, and we both glance around in sync, scanning our scopes and marking our targets.

It's always the same with Chirag. We party, we find ourselves a target for the night, we fuck, and we leave. The girls we hang out with know the drill and never expect more.

"Knowing the connection of this family, two hours top." I declare.

Chirag laughs, "More than enough. There, at the pool table is the birthday boy. Let's wish him, get a drink, and find our fix!" Chirag grins as we stroll through the crowd.

I follow him to the table and let him handle the niceties.

"Happy Birthday, man. Nice party." Chirag slaps him on the shoulder, and Amol almost slips off his chair.