In the short moment that someone's shocked voice echoed through the area... That was the opening for Cale.
"Second target!"

"Ohhh, there's more kaboom!?" Kim Rok Soo teased Cale, who immediately waved his hand dismissively to shut him up even while his ears turned slightly pink beneath the loose strands of the braid the kids had turned his hair into.
"Well... this second one wasn't a magic bomb, but it's just as destructive?" Cale trails off after a moment of thought to recall how this event had gone. His statement changing into a question because of TCF!Alberu and Rok Soo's similar expressions.

Choi Han walked past Cale and pulled out his sword. He kicked off the ground as soon as he walked past Cale. Cale started to speak at the same time.
"Explode!"
– I'm destroying it!
Choi Han swung his sword. The eyes of the people who noticed where Choi Han was aiming opened wide.

"O, over there-"
"No!"
Choi Han was swinging toward the direction Cale had pointed at earlier and shocked everyone. Knights charged forward to stop him and some administrators tried to climb out the window but failed. Choi Han's sword slashed from top to bottom.

"Oh... I see... yeah, that's just as effective and destructive as a magic bomb." Kim Rok Soo mumbled with a nod of agreement as he watched TCF!Choi Han on the Palantír as he cleaved the statue clean in half at Cale's command.

"...T, the statue-"
"The statue has been split in half!"
The statue of the first king was cut in half.
"Let's go!"
"Ruff!"
Jopis and Fluffy started to run. Cale was next to them with the others surrounding them to protect them.

The Palantír showed how the two halves of the statue split in half and then it showed TCF!Jopis opened the secret entrance and then a moment later, they heard Cale call for a third explosion. This one brought down the entrance – sealing it so the Molden Knights couldn't follow after them.

However that also meant that the ceiling of the stairs would start crumbling and the rocks would soon come crashing down on their heads. Tasha scooped up Jopis at Cale's call of her name and them Fluffy jumped into Choi Han's arms. The Palantír also showed Cale activating the Sound of the Wind before announcing that they would be increasing their speed.

"Won't the ceiling of the maze also come down?" TBOAH!Litana asked in concern for the group's safety.
"The ceiling of the stairs and the ceiling of the maze were created differently. The ceiling of the maze will not break because of this." TBOAH!Jopis spoke up to assure her.
There were subtle sighs of relief at hearing this while other people merely nodded in understanding before returning their gazes to the Palantír to continue watching the record.

"Queen Jopis, can you tell us a bit about the maze?" TCF!Jack asked and TBOAH!Jopis blinked in surprise before turning toward her counterpart and closely watching her reaction. TCF!Jopis smiled serenely and nodded.
"Of course Pope-nim..." She replied politely, remembering not to swear – so as to avoid provoking TCF!Hannah.

"The maze was so large that you could not see the other end and had a high ceiling."
No one notices she refers to it in the past tense, merely nodding and trying to picture it in their minds.
"Furthermore... There were odd monsters throughout the maze and the path was very complicated and difficult to memorize." TCF!Jopis explained.

"I can guess that Elisneh's subordinates were hiding somewhere in the large maze in order to prepare for intruders." TBOAH!Jopis added after a moment of consideration of her own.
TCF!Jopis shrugged and returned her gaze to TCF!Jack.

"The walls were almost three times as tall as the average male's height and were also as thick as two or three people standing side to side. So, the walls could not be broken easily, now worst of all, there was dead mana liquid inside the walls. It would have been easy to die from being poisoned by the dead mana that blasted out when the wall was damaged."