The confession [Part 20]

Start from the beginning

Wait- what the fuck- Kunal loves me, he does? I know he likes me but love? do I love him?

"ofcourse you do dummy just accept it and live happily" my subconscious mind said.

"You know you came up and he is consoling mom and making her laugh, he isn't acting or something its all real, you are a lucky girl" he said and gave me a teasing smile. "and also thanks for always saving me from that monster and for everything you did for me and mom" he said and hugged me.

"okay okay now now no more melodrama lets go and eat lunch" I said and he nodded and we went downstairs and saw Kunal helping mom putting the dishes on the table, his eyes met mine and he smiled showing his one dimple making me smile too, if he beside me then I am always ready to face anything.

We all sat for lunch and had it peacefully while me and Kunal bickered at slightest thing making Anant and mom sigh. I can see mom smiling at us and she cracked her knuckles on the side if her forehead after motioning her hand towards me and Kunal, pushing all the evil aways. [I hope you get it I dont know how to describe it] 

Later after lunch we played ludo, carrom and man Kunal sucks in ludo he lost almost 8 times out of ten, but in carrom he is champ. We couldn't win against him he is a pro. It was 7 in the evening mom asked us to have dinner with them but I refused, I don't want to be late for home as tomorrow we have girls outing and they nodded understanding me.

Giving a last hug to my mom and my brother I sat in car, this time Kunal was driving as he already sent the driver off. We were on our way to our home listening to songs and vibing when I spotted a road side vendor shop. It sold chinese food yes, I was craving for it. I asked kunal to stop the car and he halted on the side of the road, "kunal lets eat chinese for dinner please please"

I said showing my best puppy eyes to which he chuckled, "didn't you say you want to go home" he asked. "yes but I am craving for dry Manchurian and also noddles please" He sighed and nodded, "fine I will take you to a good restaurant" but I held his hand, "no not restaurant there in that roadside vendor shop lets go"

But he glared at me, "its not healthy Ananya" "what not healthy its is I have eaten so many times from road side vendor's shop c'mon lets go" I said and came out of the car and started walking towards the shop. He had no choice but to follow him. I spotted a small plastic table with three plastic chairs, yes its perfect. I went and sat on one of the chair adjusting it properly, he too came and sat on opposite side of mine as a young boy came and gave us the menu.

I took the menu and started looking through it as Kunal looked here and there feeling awkward with the stares he was getting, everyone knows him after all he is a royal also a CEO of a multi million company. The bodyguards sat on the table beside us. "seems like I will be on =headlines tomorrow" he grumbled.

"yeah Kunal rawal on date with his wife" I said and he chuckled, "ofcourse its a date" he said and looked at me with adoration but I averted my gaze on menu feeling shy, "what you wanna eat?" I asked and he said, "I am okay with anything you order". I ordered and as we waited he removed his phone and clicked my pictures and also a picture of us holding hands which made me blush. 

"stop being cheesy" I said and he fake glared, "I need to update on my instagram how happy I am with my wife" he said and his words made my heart flutter. Thankgod our food came and I instantly started digging in it after clicking pictures.

-------------------------

After dinner we came home and freshen up, I was standing in balcony when I felt him backhugging me. We are comfortable enough with eachother to stay like this, he kissed the side of my head as I turned around still in his arms. He looked at me and kissed my forehead, "I ate that spicy chinese I need somethin sweet now" he said and looked at my lips.