While in the other hand Kauro was created from pure dark chakra. He represented darkness and impurity.

From the day they were a cub, they were destined to be mates at least Kaguya had wished for. It is to make sure that the good and evil were balanced.

Somewhere not too far away, a young Kamiki out of pure curiosity and amazement created her own half human half tailed beast and named him Tsukino.

Tsukino wasn't particularly good or evil, as he represented the moon as well as the sun.

When Kaguya found out about Tsukino, she wasn't angry, in fact she welcomed him with open arms. so, all the three half human-beasts' cubs grew up together.

Yukira grew up as a cheerful person always wanting to be around her future mate but Kauro grew up cold, always indifferent and cold. Yukira felt unwanted and lonely, just when Tsukino came to keep her company. Yukira found the love and affection she wanted from Kauro in Tsukino; hence she fell for him and she wasn't the only one Tsukino found her company enchanting too and so he fell for her too. as a result, a forbidden love bloomed between the two.

Over the time Kamiki who had just created her own human clan the Harunos had found out about their love. She wasn't angry just disappointed. She kept it a secret from her sister and others being their protecter in a way

Years went by and their love only grew and finally they had their first kiss becoming mates. They were happy yet nothing good ever last. Kauro saw the mates mark on Yukira, Tsukino's mark. Furious he charged with rage, just to be stopped by Kamiki. Enrage he brought the matter to Kaguya's ears, who in a fit of anger banished her sister to the earth where she sealed Kamiki inside a newborn Haruno.

Though she banished her sister, as her angry weaken she realized her mistake but alas it was too late. So instead, she spared the two lovers. Unhappy with the results Kauro challenged Tsukino to a battle till death, the winner takes Yukira.

Accepting the fight, which began with Kauro in the lead but at the end with Yukira's support Tsukino was able to overpower Kauro and win the battle, killing him and attaining the title the god of death. But Yukira the pure hearted person she is, transferred Kauro's soul into a statue and hid it somewhere on earth becoming the goddess of life.

Everything became came, at least that's what they thought until Kaguya showed up in front of them with tearstained face. "I LET YOU LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SISTER AND YET YOU DARE TO KILL MY CREATION!!!" her voice booming with anger and sorrow. Again, in anger though with no regret this time, she banished and sealed them in a child, which was from the yozoro clan. She cursed that the couple and her sister watch as the both the kids they were sealed into fall in love just to die when they become together, just to make them feel guilty for they were the cause the young love couldn't be together. After all there is no other punishment for a person than to feel guilty for eternity.