convincing

Third person pov-

Konan woke up with a slight groan, a mild head ach catching up with her. "ughh, what happened?" "Oh! your awake" a female voice replied. She looked up "Kira? What are yo-you doing here?" "'sigh' it actually worked!" Kira said with a smile. "What worked?" Konan asked confussed. "Let those to wake up, then I will explain". Not understanding what Kira meant Konan looked around to see Pein and Itachi, still asleep, at least she hoped they were asleep.

In Konoha, with the Genins-

Kira pov-

I had a hunch what our first mission would be but I did not think catching a FREAKING CAT would be this hard. (Even dying from a meteor crash looks easy now) I thought as I tried to keep hidden. "Pink blossom! are you in place?" I asked in my earing piece "hai!" I heard reply. "Emo duck?" I asked again "tsk! Yes" again I heard a reply. "Kakabaka! Are you on line?" "sigh' yes" a tired voice replied. "And what about you blondie locks?...... blondie locks? Naruto where are you?!" no reply again.

"That stupid dobe is over there" emo duck said through the ear piece. I turned in the direction to see, Naruto having a staring contest with the black cat "the fuck?" I said as I looked confused yet amused. "Naruto what are you waiting for catch it!!" shouted Sakura. "Right!" he replied and leapt forward. And as always, the cat skipped away from him and he face planted to the ground "off! Even I felt the pain" I said and went after the cat.

One hour later....

"Finally, after a lot of struggles we have won the war against the enemy" I said and dramatically fell on my knees . "We have lost many weird solders and acquired a few injuries but at the end its all worth it" I continued with my hands raised which was covered in cat scratches, with Naruto and Sasuke face planted on the ground behind me.

"Alright enough with the dramatic acting you three, now get up let's go hand over the cat" Kakashi said pulling me up by my collar. Sakura walked in front of me holding the demon cat "how is that thing not doing anything to you?" asked Sasuke walking next to me. "Oh! I just held on to a few catnips. They are quite efficient" she replied with a smile. "Ark!!- all it took was a god damn catnip?!!" asked Naruto as I face palmed.

"Did you know about this?" I asked Bakashi, dragging my hand down. "maybe" he replied with closed eye smile. It went quite as three dots appeared on top of my, Sasuke and Naruto's heads. "HA!! YOU KNEW AND YOU STILL DIDN'T HELP US," shouted Naruto. "This shows your favoritism sensei," said Sasuke.

Third person pov-

There was no reply from the black-haired girl so all her team mates turned in her direction just to flinch and back away. Her hair was covering her face as she was looking down, a dark aura emitted from her. Kira lifted her head with her eyes stilled casted by her hair. A chill ran down Kakashi's spine as he heard her call him "Ooo~, Kakashi-sensei~" she said looking directly at him. "Ye-yes" he replied. Without responding Kira lifted her hand at him and did a pulling motion. With a swish Kira had Kakashi's book in her hand.

🎇the jutsu used above is called ~Himo ga tsuku jutsu~ or strings attached jutsu. The jutsu allows the user to connect chakra string to certain object, which is then be able to be pushed or pulled by the user.

The jutsu cannot control people but only push or pull them. The bigger the object is the bigger the string should be to hold the weight and the bigger the string is, the bigger amount of chakra it takes. For the jutsu to work properly the string should be connected before head or there might be a chance that the string may cut. 🎇

Kakashi's eyes widened as Kira held a lighter near the book. He leaps towards her to save his beloved book but at the last second Kira moved back, so Kakashi fell face first on the ground. He looked up as Kira crouched down in front of him still holding a lighter and book "its always fun to pull the strings right Sensei~~" she said with an eerie smile.