Arrival

the above picture is how the entrance appears (credit to artist)

3 days before the wedding ceremony

In the gates of Hanakakure, stood Lee, Sai, Hinata, Sakura and Kira waiting for the arrival of a certain Kazekage and his siblings. When the said people arrived the first thing to happen was.... Yup you guessed it Lee squeezing Gaara in tight hug "OHMYKAMIGAARAIMISSEDYOUSOMUCH!!!" screamed Lee. "Well, he is definitely happy to see Gaara" said Temari "Yeah, it wonderful to see you guys as well," said Sakura. The said people stood there and looked around them then said together "WOW!" "This place has changed a lot since our last visit" said Temari.

Sakura just chuckled and said "Oh, you guys know Kira, right? My fiancé" "Well of course, we have met a few times when we visited here." Said Kakuro stilled a little sulky. "Yeah, we did. By the way cognates you to." Said Gaara now hold Lee's hand "You know Sakura, you are the first one to get married among our batch" said Temari "Yeah, hehe" giggled Sakura blushing "Oh, why don't you guys continue talking after meeting my brother" said Kira "Yeah sure, lead the way"

At the Hanakage's office

Kira pov-

"Well, here is the hanakage's office and that's all" I said after showing them around. "Now you guys can speak woth brother, while I and Saki will attend the other guests." "Aww, already calling each other with nicknames, how cute" teased Temari "ah-ba-ca-sa" stuttered Sakura. "hehe" giggled Temari as I glared at her with red face. "Cough, anyhow please do proceed. We will take care from here" said Gaara. After saying goodbye to the others, I and Saki left to the front gate.

Meanwhile at the front gate

Konoha nins just arrived at the front entrance just as the Kira led the others to the Hanakage office. They just stood there astonished by the beautiful scenery in front of them.

Tsunade pov-

As we arrived at the entrance, (wow this place has changed a lot) I thought and was hoping to see my daughter but the place was deserted. "Even if this place is beautiful, this is how they welcome their guests? there not even a guard" said Shikamaru, as all the other broke out from there trance "yeah and just think how Sakura must be feeling when she got here" said Karin as they all started laughing like it was some good joke. I along with Kurenai frowned.

As Anko was about to scold them, a voice intrupted "Oh, you don't have to worry about that, I made sure her arrival here would be just as beautiful as her". All of us turned to the direction to see my beautiful pupil and my one and only daughter Kira. I smile as soon as I see them. Sakura ran up to me and gave me big hug "TSUNADE-SAMA I MISSED YOU SOMUCH" said Sakura as Kira walked to us "how are you...... oka-san" she asked as all except the ones I told were surprised

-------------------------------------------------------if you want you can skip this part ---------------------------------------

[note- In my story Tsunade's current age is 40, Shizune's age is 28, Shiro's age is 23 and Kira is 18.

So, this takes place 13 years ago. Which mean, Tsunade was 27, Shiro was 10, Kira was 5 And Shizune was 15 in the flash back.]

Flash back

A 27-year-old Tsunade had just walked out of the Haruno estate after her training. As she walked along the street thinking (should I go see Shizune now. I think she is wai-), when she felt something bump her. She fell back as she heard a ow from the person who bumped into her. She was about to yell at the person when she saw it was a young girl around the age of 5 wearing dirty cloths.