duck dumbass

been long hasn't it....hehe😅

Kira pov-

We've been walking for the past two hours, and for kami's sake those two so called demon brother have been following us all this time. (creepy) I thought as we continued walking. Another half an hour passed......they're still following, damn.

By now Naruto was whining of how tired he was, Sasuke was being an emo duck and Kakashi well...was being Kakashi, reading that stupid book. I was having a nice conversation with Saki, when, I noticed a small puddle a few yards away from us, none of the others seemed to notice it yet. So, being the good student I am, I pulled down Kakashi by his collar almost making him drop his precious book and silently pointed at puddle.

This dumb bitch just looked at me and gave his infamous closed eyed gay smile. I knew then he wasn't going to be very helping, sure do hope nothing goes too wrong. As we got closer, Sakura also noticed the puddle. "Ha, why is there a puddle here, I am pretty sure, it didn't rain for days" she said putting her hand under her chin, doing the thinking motion. (Cute! Ahmm! arhm! Not the time Kira).

Naruto being our cute knuckle head he is, didn't even hear a word she said and stepped right passed it.

Suddenly two iron shuriken chain thingies just pierced through Kakashi, tearing him to shreds. Out of instinct I and Sasuke stood in front of both Sakura and Naruto, who shielded the old builder. "Oi Naruto you better snap out of it, I know you like looking at Sasugay's back but now is not the time." Sasuke gave me a weird look. "If you don't snap out, I will throw all your ramen down the sink." And yup as always that statement worked.

Another chain swung towards us, I wanted to jump away but those three are behind. So, while Sasuke moved away, I skedded back, falling on top of all the three and pushing them to the ground. I wasn't fast enough I guess, because the chain still managed to graze my hand, not too deeply though just right enough to inject the poison. "Alright that it! Ito-buki!" I said throwing a few shurikens at the brothers. Only a few hits them but the impact was strong enough to send them flying to the trees.

Closing my fist, pointed it at them and opened it while saying "release". The shuriken which stuck to them burst in to silver string before enveloping them into a tight bind. The two brothers were too exhausted to move.

"What is that!?" asked Naruto excitedly coming near me. "Oh, that is one of my clans jutsus, Ito-buki or thread weapon, its where I make weapons out of string, which I use to impale enemies. But once impaled, I can release it to capture people like how I just did" I replied "wow! Then?" he asked again. "Then what? I can either keep a tight hold on them or I can close my fist and tear them to shreds like how they did to Kakashi" I said looking at him as he looked back frighten at the last statement. "Well speaking of Kakashi, where is he?" I asked looking around.

"But Kira sen-sei is d-dead" Sakura said in the verge of tears (I will kill Bakashi myself now!) I thought and went to Sakura's side. "Hey! Don't cry now Saki! Do you really think he died from those two, when I, genin was able to capture them" I said holding her shoulder. "Well, he couldn't even dodge an eraser, he might as well be dead" Sasuke said shrugging. "Not helping SaSuGaY" I said glaring in his direction.

As if on que Bakashi showed up in all his glory. "Sorry to disappoint you Sasuke, but I am indeed still alive" he said walking towards us "oh don't cry Sakura, see your sensei is strong and well" he continued, reaching to her to wipe her tears. 'SWAT!' "don't act innocent Bakashi why did you act dead?" I asked kinda pissed. "Well, I wanted to see how you can handle this kind of situations and you guys took it pretty well, kind of... except for the part where Naruto froze." He replied brushing his hair.

"scaredy-cat" Sasuke mumbled but Naruto heard it and they both started to fight. Kakashi then turned his attention to me and said "you might want to get that checked. The weapon was poisoned" "I know" I replied before turning to Sakura. She looked at me for a second "oh! Yeah, come sit down Kira". She treated my wound and removed the poison while Kakashi was interrogating the old builder on the real mission.

Time skip-

After the weird boat journey-

We walked away from the shore and into the thickness of wild. "Wait... something is not right here" I said stopping the others. "What-." Naruto was cut off by a rustling nearby. He threw a kunai in the direction to find a white rabbit. "a white rabbit? That we-." I cut Sakura off by pushing her to the ground, looked at the others while screaming "DUCK!!" Sasuke screamed back "WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUCK!!!". "NO, YOU DUMBASS DUCK DOWN!!!!" I screamed back at him

Everyone ducked down and just like I predicted a huge sword swung past where we stood. "Well, well look who we have here... if it isn't the sharingan kakashi?" a voice spoke from a little further. "Kids protect the builder!" Kakashi ordered and went to fight Zabuza. We did as told and stood guard of the bridge builder until one of Zabuza's clone showed up.

Elsewhere- [made changes here ]

Third person pov-

Unlike what Kira's clone said she still stayed in Hana for a while

Today the Akatsuki were properly being assigned back to their previous posts in their past life.

This just being done because [the author was dumb enough to write the scene twice]

The Akatsuki took their time to settle back

"Wow this place just get more beautiful the more I look" said Kisame. "Yeah, but it has changed quite a bit" muttered Itachi. "What?" "Nothing Kisame". The team walked through the village passing buildings and finally reached the stairs leading to the Hanakage tower. Just as they kept their feet on the stairs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" a scream of an all too familiar voice was heard. "Um... should we be concerned" asked Pein "oh don't worry it's just brother. Nothing too much to worry about...I hope" Kira said, muttering the last part and led them up the stairs.

As the approached the office door, Kira knocked. "co-come 'sniff' come in~~'sniff'" said the young hanakage's weeping voice. Kira peeked in through the door, Kisame's head above hers followed by Deidara and Hidan. There sat Shiro in his chair doing paper work.........crying. Next to him stood Mele with a clipboard in one hand and a long wooden stick in the other.

Behind them by the window stood.................. Tsunade? "This sure does taste good~~" definitely Tsunade who was eating Shiro' lunch? (wow nothing has changed) though Kira.

"uhhum..." Kira cleared her throat. Silence followed before Shiro jumped off his seat to greet her "Kiwa youwa diwdnt leawe waaaaahhhh" he wept jumping on her making her stumble back a bit. "Yeah, yeah stop cry you big oaf. Your getting snout all over me ewww!" she replied trying to push him back. "nooooooo you juwst camwe bawck plwease let mwe hold youuuuu" "yuck no get lost" she said kicking him back. He fell to the floor but tried to get back up when...

"Welcome back Kira I hope everyone settled well" said Mele hitting Shiro in the head with a calm smile. "Yup they sure did" she replied with a smile. "Oh, that good to hea-." "WAHHHHH!!!" interrupted the Hanakage's voice. "One second please" Mele said turning and crouching in front of the fallen man. The room became eerily quiet as the smile on the long-haired male's face drop, he said in a calm but chilling voice "if you don't shut up, I will throw you out the window". Immediately the red head shut his mouth with both his hand "will you be quite now?" Mele asked in the same voice. The red head furiously nodded his head. "good" he said before he got up and turned around, with the calm smile back on his face he asked "now where were we?". One thought on everyone's mind (.... Scary).

================================================================================================================================================================

small chapter I know....😓

been way too long I know....😓

but I didn't quit yet see😌.... will be long before I upload another chapter😅........... but I will upload don't worry🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏.

for now-author out