Grandfather

""- talk

()- think

Sakura pov-

I followed her to a room with white shoji door. She opened the door to reveal.......................................................

An old man lying on a futon. He had greyish pink hair. He had his eyes closed. "Dear we have a guest." said grandmother. the old man opened his eyes, they were faint green. Cough!! cough!! "Oh, who is this.... pink hair, green eyes hmm.... my lost granddaughter perhaps." said the old man sitting up. "my name is Hanaharuki and I am your grandfather.... don't you want to give this old a hug?" he continued. "Grandpa!!" I cried and hugged him tight. "No-not to-too tight, my bo-body is weak" I loosen my grip and giggled and he chuckled along. "Ha! how are you old man" a voice interrupted opening the door. I turned around to see Kira.

Kira pov-

I was waiting in the hall when I heard giggle from the old man's room. I opened the door and asked "Ha! how are you old man". the old man looked at me with a annoyed face. "What are you doing here brat?". I replied with a smirk "oh I don't know, accompanying my fiancé here." "Heh! who would want to marry you??!" I looked at him still smirking while Sakura raised her hand up looking down blushing. "Wai-wait WHAT!!! OH NO!!! I AM NOT GIVING MY PRECIOUS GRANDDAUDTHER TO YOU LITTLE PRICK!!!" the old man screamed hugging Sakura. "Nope she's mine" I said hugging her from behind.

Sakura pov-

I was blushing as Kira was hugging me from behind as both Kira and grandpa fought back and forth pulling me their side shouting insults at each other "OLD RAT!!" "WILD BOAR!!" "SMELLY FOOT!!" "EMO ASS!!" "COTTON CANDY HEAD!!" "MOLE EYE- before grandpa could finish grandma pulled his ear and karate chopped Kira. "Oww!! lady Yuri why did you hit me!!" Kira whined hugging me again "well if both of didn't fight why would I hit you." "And you, I give Kira permission to marry Sakura and that the end of it" she said turning to grandpa "but- " "no more buts, I say yes. end of discussion." grandpa turn to me is defeat. I just give him a smile as Kira bought her face near mine and smirked at grandpa in victory. then kissed my cheek and went out the room. my face turned fifty shades of red as grandpa was furious and grandma was chuckling.

3 hours later

"It's getting late we will take our leave now" said Kira "but you can stay the night here" replied cousin Hanasuki. "Oh, it's alright. more over my friend will be worried." I replied. "oh, ok let me lead you out." said grandma. at the entrance Chisuke hugged me and said "will you come back to visit aunt Sakura?" "of course sweetie." then we said our good byes and left. the walk back to the hotel was quite as a comfortable silence took over. when we reached my room entrance, Kira spoke "well here we ar-" before she could finish I hugged her and said "thankyou for today. it was so fun" she was stiff before hugging me back. "I enjoyed the day too." she replied. I released the hug and stood back looking at my feet blushing. (Now I know how Hinata feels, dam it!) "Well good n-night"

Kira pov-

Sakura pulled back from the hug as I thought (I miss her warmth already) as she said looking at the floor "Well good n-night" I lifted her chin up and gave a peck on her lips and replied smiling "good night blossom" before walking away. "Wha- WHAT!" she exclaimed as I walked away chuckling.

Sakura pov-

(What just happened?!! inner- SHE JUST KISSED US YOU IDIOIT!!!) "Wha- WHAT!" I shouted blushing as Kira walked away chuckling. I turned around still blushing and opened the door to the room which I shared with Hinata. Inside all three of them were looking at me smirking as I blushed more. (this going to be a long night) I thought and closed the door behind

while in the Haruno estate.

old man Haruno felt a shiver run down his spine as he said "the little brat did something to my precious granddaughter." "Oh, shut up old man" replied his wife drinking tea. "I am not that old besides you are old too" he argued back turning away. again, he felt a shiver but this time it was because of something nearby. he turned to his wife and immediately shuddered back "did you just call me OLD!!?" she asked with a creepy smile. that's when he knew he fucked up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's the end of today's chapter people. i hope you enjoyed it and that's all so bye bye

- author out