The reveal

Happy women's day to all my beautiful female readers :)

(credits to artist)

------------------------------------warning kinda boring content ahead----------------------------------------------

Third person pov-

The next day Kira woke up from a blissful slumber, in a baby curdle covered in warm blanket. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Hashirama's face in front of her. Kira screamed so loud but all that came out was baby cries. This made the elder Senju panic, which led to the younger one to whack him in the head. Kira giggled at the scene before hearing thumbing footsteps coming to her room. The door to the room was opened by none other than the so-called dad, with his wife following behind him shortly.

The Senju brothers thought that 'father' was going to comfort his child but did not expect what came next "Alight, that's its brat!! raising a child is just too much work. One of the reasons why we never had one" said Tsukino mumbling the last part. Yukira whacked his head and turned to Kira "ignore him child... now, let me teach you a jutsu to turn you back to your real self."

The little girl just nodded her head. After doing three weird hand signs Yuki said "...and then you say release". Kira copied the hand signs and said "release". "Oh, my kami she said her first word" Tsuki said with sarcasm. The room went quite before a puff and smoke. The smoke cleared to reveal the same ole 18 years Kira, clearly naked only with the blanket over her, swinging her leg outside the curdle. "Oops! Should have taken you out first" said Yuki with Tsuki laughing bloody hell in the background. Yuki whacked him again and helped Kira out of the curdle. While this is all happening, all the Senju brothers did was gasp open their mouths and stare.

"What are you both looking at ha?!? Never seen a naked woman?" Kira asked. Both the brothers closed their mouths and looked away blushing. Yuki went and brought back some decent cloths for Kira. After she changed, she went and sat on the couch on her living room. The Senju brothers came into the room.

Tobirama was the first to speak "who are you?". Kira looked at him and answered "Kira Yozoro". "Ok?... then what are you?" asked Hashirama. "Human? -" Kira got cut off by Tobirama. "No! stop with your childish jokes and answer THE QUESTION!!" he raised his voice. "... fine, look we are from the future. We came here because something from here had the audacity to ruin my wedding, and we want to figure out what." Kira replied

"if you're from the future prove it" demanded Tobirama. "And how do you expect me to prove that?" asked Kira crossing her hand. "Well... you can say something that's going to happen in the future soon" said Hashirama "hmm.... Ah yes! In a few days the 4th hokage and his wife will die" "it already happened dumbass" said Tsuki "oh yeah... then the next traumatic event is .... Ah! The Uchiha clan will be mascaraed," said Kira. The senju brothers replied in different emotion, the older one sad and the younger one glad.

"don't get too excited Tobirama, we still have 3 years before it happens" said Kira making the younger Senju sad. "Speaking of Uchiha's, aren't you going to save them Kira, for all we know that event could be the cause" said Yuki "nope, not a chance, Sakura didn't know anyone from the Uchiha clan back then, which means she wasn't involved with them or the massacre. So, it really does not matter if they live or die" replied Kira "but still kid, aren't you feeling a little sympathy?" asked Tsuki.

"I do... intact I really want to meet Mikoto. From what I heard from Itachi and Sasuke; she seems like a cool mom. But.... It too much work and such a drag. Moreover, I have to save Sakura from her childhood bullies, to make her fall in love with me again" said Kira, muttering the last part. "You really are a heartless brat" said Tsuki glaring at her "for your information I do have a heart. A heart that belongs to Sakura only"