Episode 10 : Rediscovery

As the missing of Habakkuk, and followed by the appearance of many mysterious blizzard hit almost all Azur Lane and Crimson Axis factions. All the feuding factions agreed to discuss this matter, except for the Sakura Empire because they refused the invitation to attend. Uniquely here too, the Iron Blood faction also decided to join Azur Lane again alongside Vichya Domininion & Sardegnian Empire via an international telegram message because they couldn't get there due to bad weather, the reason was she said that this condition was very dangerous and required everyone's cooperation. While Irish Libre can't join the meeting due to weather also that forced theme stay on their faction for safety.

Azur Lane Main HQ
Meeting room

Now we can see in the Emergency meeting room, Enterprise, Queen Elizabeth, Prince of Wales, Bismarck, Tirpitz, and Sovestka Soyuz alongside Rossiya from Northern Parliement. are on the meeting room where they are having an emergency meeting and they are using extra clothings due the cold blizzard outside. They were discussing about uniting again and find out how to find the source of this blizzard.

Prince of Wales : " It's impossible for a blizzard to appear at a time like this, when it's not October to December "

Sovetska Soyuz : " It's very clear, there is something that must be the trigger, it's impossible there is no trigger for this phenomena "

Belfast : *enters the room* " Pardon to disrupt your meeting, but we have someone who can provide a solution "

Unicorn : *enters the room as she carries something on her hand*

Prince Of Wales : " Unicorn ? What are you doing here ? "

Unicorn : " I know how to find big brother, with this " *puts the something on the table*

Bismarck : " An ice star ? "

Sovetsky Soyuz : *takes it with her hand as she feels it* " Hah.... this is not a normal ice, this is a mixture of ices with other things like wood "

Queen Elizabeth : " Where did you get that Unicorn !? "

Unicorn : " I...i found it when i saw Big Brother got kidnapped by the sirens "

Enterprise : " Damn it... now how do we find him with that ice star ?! "

Sovetsky Soyuz : " I could help that, I have a special ability to detect things related to ice. Hopefully, we can track its movements from the ices "

Queen Elizabeth : " Thank Goodnes "

Later

Sovetsky Soyuz and Rossiya led the movement of a large number of combined fleets to track Habakkuk's movements, thanks to the unique capabilities of the Soyuz they were able to find a way even though the snow storm was still there, but it seemed that the storm was calming.