Episode 9 : Kidnapped

Some times later

As time went by, Habbakuk began to show signs of personal growth and development. He had started to think about more things, have felt what it feels like to love a woman, and so on, like someone who has just entered the stage of puberty towards adulthood. And now we could see himself at his ship and looking himself at the mirror, he still couldn't believe that he had grown so much since his first time at Azur Lane.

( This is his looks now )

( His look with AI art )

Habbakuk : " Wow... it has been many years since i am here for the first time, and i have changed so much "

Habbakuk : " I remember that time i was sleeping on her side with Unicorn... haha, that was such a very good memory. And that time i confess my love to lady Illustrios also i remember, she and her sisters suddenly squeeze me with their breast until i can't go anywhere... their are soft like pillows... "

At the meeting room

Prince of Wales : " Now let's see what is actually this is Akashi "

Akashi then open a mysterious tech box that soon revealing a black mental cube. All in the room including Habbakuk were very suprised for this thing.

Enterprise : " A Black Mental Cube... "

Hornet : " I never seen something like this before "

Habbakuk : " Is this is the main energy source for the sirens just like our Wisdom cubes ? "

Prince of Wales : " Exactly "

Akashi : " Akagi... why you must do something like this ? "

Cleveland : " Can we seal the sirens with this thing ? "

Belfast : " It is appear that this thing possibly or not can be use for that "

Habbakuk : " I'm sorry to bother but in my opinion, whatever we do... don't touch that cube "

But then Enterprise is curious so she touch the cube and her mind suddenly taken to a world she never know, she see someone holding the body of... Yorktown ? While burning flames surrounding her.