Episode 8 ( part 1 ) : Wrath of the Blizzard

At an Inhabitat island

Endinburgh, Habbakuk, and Akashi were now hiding on a wreckage of a building. While Sheffield is going out to ch check out the situation, not long enough to wait, Sheffield have return back to their hiding place.

Endinburgh : " How is the condition Sheffy ? "

Sheffield : " Negative, is dangerous out there "

Habbakuk : " Guess we must wait for help, how is the S.O.S signal that you have send to Azur Lane Sheffield ? "

Sheffield : " I have send it, hope they read it "

Akashi : " This is a weird Wisdom cube, i never seen this before In my life "

Endinburgh : " Can you tell us about this kind of cube Akashi ? "

Akashi : " I can't tell it for real - Nya, i am just a lowly repair ship - Nya ! "

Endinburgh and Sheffield were discouraged when hearing what Akashi just said. Meanwhile, Habbakuk was closing his eyes like he is trying to read the situation in his mind now. Suddenly he open up his eyes with surprised and one sentence is fell to his mind...

... The Lonely Queen of The North....

Habbakuk : ( Why i am feeling that she would appears... ? )

MEANWHILE WITH THE IJN AND KMS FLEET

Zuikaku : " Why i haven't got anything yet ? "

Shoukaku : " What do you mean Zuikaku - Chan ? "

Zuikaku : " I haven't found our wanted person, that ice boy "

Shoukaku : " You mean Habbakuk ? "

Zuikaku : " Yeah... "

Bismarck : " You sure that Habbakuk will appear soon at this moment Prinz ? "

Prinz Eugen : " According to the report from Takao, she said that she have fought with him when he and the other 2 Royal Navy Maids escaping the Sakura Empire with the Black Mental cube "

Bismarck : " We should better beware if he appears, since you told me what happen to you and Z23 "

Tirpitz : " Whoever is this person, i will keep fighting beside you sister "

Bismarck : " Thanks Tirpitz "

Lucky, the Azur Lane fleet have arrived on time. Habbakuk also founds the radio transmission from Wales to escape now, which what they don't know that someone has watching them.

Habbakuk : " Okay girls let's go ! I'll cover you ! "

Sheffield : " Come on Endinburgh, you carry Akashi on your back ! "

Endinburgh : " Right ! "

??? : " Hold right there you guys ! "

Endinburgh : " Oh no... Habbakuk ?! "

Habbakuk : " Huh ?! "

In front of them, Tirpitz and Z23 also Deutschland and Graf Spee are block their way.

Deutschland : " Come on you lowly animals ! Hand over us the cube and you should be okay ! "

Tirpitz : " We won't fight you if you give us the cube "

Sheffield : " Don't let them get the cube ! "

Habbakuk : " ... Sheffield ? You hear me ? "

Sheffield : " Yes ? "

Endinburgh : " What's going on ?! "

Akashi : " I don't want to die as a sashimi !!! "

Habbakuk : " Snow Balls ! "