Episode 8 ( part 2 ) : Wrath of the Blizzard

Author : Hello Habbakuk lovers or readers. A super big sorry cause i almost forgot about him, and his story not stop here anyway

PREVIOUSLY ON PART 1

Habbakuk : " Who... who are you ?! "

??? : " Don't worry Habbakuk... i am the incarnation of your ice elemental... i want to give you a chance to unlock 2 more ice forms of you... "

Habbakuk : " Huh ? "

??? : " Well see... your Inferno Frost is the ultimate power of you but is too much wasting energy of you and your wisdom cube soul... so i will give this instead, but your Inferno Frost will still be there okay ? "

Habbakuk : " Okay... but is there something i must said ? "

??? : " Say.... Congelo et tempestatis.... "

Habbakuk : " .... Congelo ....et... tempestatis ? "

BACK TO PRESENT

Takao : " This is useless ! That igloo won't broke ! "

Bismarck : " That's it, let me do this with my staff " *pointing her staff at the igloo, ready to break through*

Tirpitz : " Be careful Schewester ! "

But when Bismarck about to penetrate the igloo, the sea waters start to feel something like an Earthquake or seismic movements. The Axis shipgirls surprised and suddenly felt something not right now. The sky start turning into cloudy, like snow about start to fall.

Z23 : " Why i feel so cold right now ? "

Z1 : " I have a bad feeling about this "

Suddenly, the igloo breaks apart as a white light shining bright appears as Habbakuk have transform to a new form of himself.

Note : In this new form of Habbakuk, his voice more calmer and somehow can make a shipgirl goes between many possibility things : Calm, afraid, falling in love, or Horny.

Habbakuk : " Glacies et nives conflent, frigus te nunc tegit, contra hunc frigidum para, quia haec calamitas omnibus vobis frigida est ! "

Tirpitz : " Why he speaking in Latin language ? "

Deutschland : *try to relieve herself* " Oh Konnig ! What's going on now ?! "

Habbakuk : *use his ice ability* " Fear the Frost !!! " *Smash his first to the waters*

The waters soon freezing around him as something big appears from it.

( Imagine it's height is more than 10 Meters, 20 for sure )

Ice Golem : " ROAR !!! "

Bismarck : " Dear God... "

Takao : " What is that ?! "

Habbakuk : *prepares his planes* " Get them "

Ice Golem : " ROOAARR !!! "

As the Ice Golem starts raging with anger, Habbakuk release his swarm of aircrafts, multiple spitfires, swordfish, and even Avro Lancasters are flying from it's flight deck and soar to the skies.

Z23 : " WATCH OUT ! "

Z1 : *gets punch by the Ice Golem to a building wreckage*

Z23 : " Verdamnt ! "

Takao : " Watch out Atago ! 2 O' clock high speed ! "

Atago : " EEEKKK !!! " *Try to runaway from the planes that keeps Bombing her*

Everyone at there ( The Crimson Axis ) are confusion and fear of facing an opponent who turned out to be a tough opponent. Meanwhile the Azur Lane fleet was watching what happen from far away, while they are hoping Habbakuk can come back safely.

Bismarck : " This can't be ! "

Tirpitz : " Schewester ! "

Bismarck : " Tirpitz ! " *Tries to reach her sister hand*

Ice Golem : *rush to them*

Habbakuk : *seeing their minds from the Ice Golem's vision* ( Ice Golem, abort to attack them and return back to me ! )

Ice Golem : *about to launch Bismarck and Tirpitz but stopped and runaway back to his master*

Habbakuk : " Consider this as a warning for you all Crimson Axis shipgirls, if you ever dared to attack the Azur Lane or Royal Navy. I promise this will be your last days of your sailing duty ! "
*Takes a deep breath*

Z23 : " Oh no, he is going to do it again ! "

Habbakuk : " Big... Chill !!! " *Blow his ice breath as he freezing all the Crimson Axis shipgirls at there including Bismarck and Tirpitz*

All the Crimson Axis shipgirls at there are freezing like an ice sculpture, they can't even move an inch. Habbakuk then leaving them like that and back to the Azur Lane shipgirls fleet.

Repulse : " Hey you back lad ! Thank God you still alive "

Endinburgh : " What do you do to them ? "

Habbakuk : " ... Freeze them to death ? "

All : *shock*

Sheffield : " Isn't that overkill ? Even though they are the Axis forces, they still are Kansens of Azur Lane "

Habbakuk : " .... "

Endinburgh : " Just please Habbakuk "

Prince of Wales : " Even though they are enemies of us, but once a wiseman ever said " The Enemy of My Enemy is a friend of mine " so... just let them go Habbakuk "

Habbakuk : " Fine " *snaps his fingers as the ice that freezing the Crimson Axis shipgirls are broken and the start able to breath again*

Habbakuk : " Give me a moment before we go back ladies, i have something must be said first " *left them for a while*

With the Crimson Axis shipgirls

Bismarck : " Verdamnt... i can't believe that he Frozen up all of us and... now he make us able to breath again ? "

Habbakuk : " That's what you think if i still have heart to an enemy "

Bismarck : *turn back as she surprised to see Habbakuk on the top of his ship looking at her*

Habbakuk : " Just a friendly reminder, that i still have a real human heart inside my soul. And not only filled up with Ice and Vengeance... Bismarck "

Bismarck : *feared*

Habbakuk : " I have a good suggestion for you, don't ever making a problem with the Azur Lane or i'll make you and your kamarade as Frozen Metals. Got it ? "

Bismarck : " Ja... "

Habbakuk : " Well then, Farewell leader of Iron Blood ! Is nice to fight against you and your fighters ! " *Goodbye hand move and left them*

Author : And that's for this chapter folks ! Sorry if is more shorter than the previous ones, but atleast not i must give another story part for this story right ? See you later !