Episode 6 Part 1: Inferno Frost

Narator: Thanks for the help, the duo dragon empery shipgirls are saved. But something different going to happen to him, let's find out !

Habbakuk's POV

We finally arrived at Azur Lane main base after the rescue mission at nightfall, the dragon sisters were at their temporary rooms while i sleeping at my ship cause i don't want another Intruder like Ayanami barrage again to espionaging me.

I then took of my normal clothings and switch to what they said as Pajamas and i soon fall asleep, looks like i doing to much things yesterday. Also i wonder when can i use a different clothing instead my normal clothings cause i also getting bored with what i always wearing.

End of Habbakuk's POV

Timeskip to morning

It was a normal day in Azur Lane main base, nothing urgent happening. Habbakuk also went to the office to check the condition of the duo dragon empery shipgirls, he found out that they are okay and he feel relieve with it. Then he decided to walk around the harbour and he found Wales is about to go out for a mission alongside with Prince Of Wales, Repulse, Ilustrios, and Saratoga and Gridley.

Habbakuk : " Good Morning you all, are you going on a mission ? "

Ilustrios : " Yes Habbakuk, we going on a mission. We just got Information that some siren ships are interupt are supply line so we must go to check out "

Habbakuk : " Also ... who are those girl behind you ? "

Ilustrios : " Those are our other friends from Eagle Union & Royal Navy, you girls may introduce yourself to him "

Saratoga : " Hello there Habbakuk ! I am Lexington second class Saratoga, just call me Sara for short ! "

Gridley : " My name is Gridley ! Part of the Gridley class destroyers ! I am the one who accompany Sara in her missions "

Repulse : " I am Repulse, i am the sister of Renown and i am a Battlecruiser from Royal Navy, nice to meet you ! "

Habbakuk : " Thank you for your Introduction and now is my turn,
I am HMS Project Habbakuk, Royal Navy Super Aircraft Carrier that made from ice or for more specific i Made from Pykretes "

Saratoga : " Wow ! Your ship is truly a tanky one and it is really made of ice ! "

Gridley : " Your ship looks cool, can i take a picture of it ? "

Habbakuk : " .... sure "

Prince of Wales : " Let's go everyone, ONWARD ! "

Timeskip brought to you by this cute GIF of a Bulin that author found from Google.

Then the fleet have found the target, a fleet of Sirens just like what the duo dragon empery shipgirls

Then the fleet have found the target, a fleet of Sirens just like what the duo dragon empery shipgirls. A fleet of 54 warships that all mass produce siren ships, and they also some siren who lead the fleet, Purifier, Observer Alpha, Peace Breaker, & tracker.