Episode 1 : The Unexpected Arrival

Author : "Because I don't really know write a prologue for the story, so let's go straight to the story, okay ? Hehehehe. Also ... Narator ?!! "

Narator : " Yes ?! "

Author : " I will let you handle the story along the way okay ? "

Narator : " Got it ! "

Author : " Okay back to action "

Narator : One day, the fleets of the Royal Navy and Eagle Union consisting of Enterprise, Belfast, Ilustrios, Unicorn, Cleveland, Javelin, and Laffey was sailing on a remote monitoring mission. While they were in the middle of their journey a purple portal opened up in the sky.

Enterprise : " That's bad, it must be from the Sirens, everyone getting ready for battle ! "

But what came out of the portal wasn't a siren, but a young man with a huge frozen part of his ship crashing down like a meteor crashing into the sea water in front of them.

Enterprise : " Look at him ! The sea arround him suddenly froze, who the hell was he?

Illustrios : " I don't know who he is either, but whoever he is, I hope he is a good person "

When the shipgirls approached the mysterious figure, how surprised they were by what they saw, a teenage boy with light blue hair with his hair style similar to shards of ice.

Javelin : " A teenage boy ?! I never thought this would happen, who is he ? "

Laffey : " ... maybe he is part of the royal navy fleet, look at the symbol of the royal navy flag on the .... Zzzz..... right side of his chest " ( Said Laffey as she pointing her hand on the teenage boy chest )

Belfast : " And also from his appearance, it is very clear that he is our contemporary too."

Cleveland : " Same time with us ? "

Enterprise : " Is he still alive ? "

As Enterprise said that, the boy suddenly coughed and said something in a weak tone.

??? : " Help me... " ( Said the mysterious person and he fainted )

All : " EEEKKK !!!! "

Illustrios : " Belfast, please bring him back to the repair port and call Vestal into action ! "

Belfast : " All right, Miss Illustrios, I'll do it right away ! "

Belfast also tried to lift the teenager's body, Javelin and Laffey also helped her. Finally the shipgirls brought the male figure back to port for repairs.

MEANWHILE

Prince of Wales : " When do you think they'll be back ? "

Vestal : " Neither am I Miss Wales, maybe they'll be back in a little bit "

Then, a radio transmission entered Vestal's system, when Vestal received it it was a voice from Belfast.

Vestal : " Halo ? Belfast ! Is there anything I can help you with? "

Belfast : " Brrr... Vestal I'm asking you to help fix this guy, he's passed out and can barely move, but I warn you that part of the hull is made of some kind of ice "

Vestal : " What ?! A man ? Ice ?! Alright Belfast I'll get my equipment and get there right away "

In short, after Vestal did the best he could, he put the boy to sleep on the edge of the pier as soon as he woke up and was shocked to see Vestal in front of him.