Episode 7 : Infiltrating the Axis ( Sakura Empire )

Author : Hey guys sorry for the long not updating this story, cause I'm doing another story. Anyway let's see another new episode of Habbakuk's journey in Azur Lane World !

At the Royal Navy

It was a peaceful day in the Royal Navy faction, birds chirping happily, everything was okay. We now looking inside the Queen's room, she was discussing something about the next thing that the Crimson Axis is doing.

Queen Elizabeth : " The Crimson Axis haven't doing anything these days, i am worried about what will happen next "

Hood : " Indeed your majesty, do you have any plan for what we will do next ? "

Queen Elizabeth : " I will ask my royal maids to go for espinoaging them "

Warspite : " An excellent idea your majesty, and about Habbakuk ? "

Hood : " Are you planning him to join this mission ? "

Queen Elizabeth : " I'm not sure, but i think he will do it well. Hope he not such a ruckuss "

Timeskip brought to you by Habbakuk chilling out on his ship

At Sakura Empire

We could see Habbakuk, Sheffield, & Endinburgh are in disguise, Habbakuk still wearing his Ice Sorcerer outfit with just adding the Kitsune mask to hide his face.

Shiranui : " Hmm

Shiranui : " Hmm... where is Akashi ? That cat girl should be know what she must done now, not wandering off " *checking the papers*

Sheffield : " Stay calm okay, and don't make a suspicious moves ! "

Endinburgh : *nods her head*

Habbakuk : 👌🏻

When they pass her, Endinburgh's glasses fell down, and when she try to pick it up Shiranui had take it and give to her

When they pass her, Endinburgh's glasses fell down, and when she try to pick it up Shiranui had take it and give to her. Sheffield & Habbakuk didn't look back to avoid get caught by her.

Shiranui : " Excusme mam ? I bet this is yours ? "

Endinburgh : " Thank you ... i am sorry i drop it .. "