Episode 6 Part 2 : Inferno Frost

Previously on Episode 6 Part 1

Habbakuk : " YOU DARE INSULT MY QUEEN ?! AND HURTING MY FRIENDS ?! "
*Saying as his eyes turns red like fire*

Purifier : " What's happening to him ? "

Peace Breaker : " Observer Alpha, my termal detector caught a very high temperature from his body ... but looks like he is ... gaininig a new power ??? "

Habbakuk :
" AAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHH ! "

A powerfull light ignite from Habbakuk's body with a bright red colour that make the sirens cover they're eyes. When the light dissapear, they saw Habbakuk in a very different form.

Habbakuk : " ULTIMATE HABBAKUK. owh wait ... No that's not a good one how about ? INFERNO FROST !!!

Part 2 starts here

( Battle song : Believer by Imagine Dragons )

The sirens can't believe what with they saw now, the ice Carrier that supposed to be colour blue and cold became red and hot as flames. Habbakuk's eye locked on the sirens, eyes burning with rage, his breath roared strong and deep ready to grab one of them immediately.

Purifier : " Observer Alpha, allow me to handle this weekling shipboy ! "

Observer Alpha : " Okay then, even we know that ship is low manouver ability... take him out Purifier "

Purifier : " You got it ! "

Purifier then rush towards Habbakuk and sheer out some kind of Blade and trying to slash Habbakuk, but Habbakuk try to evade slowly but thank Goodnes he can still evade it.

Narator : So this is is just the ilustration okay ?

After several evasion but somehow he got hit on his riggings, Habbakuk then grab one of her arm holding her up to the air and give her a one burning punch to the air, and then he fire his AP Shells from his 13 Battleship guns on her that make her riggings broken.