Episode 2 : Surprise ?!

Narator : So Habbakuk got to know about the Azur Lane world, and he join the Azur Lane Alliance. But there is something about to surprise him, what is it ? let's find out !

After a 1.5 hour meeting which was quite boring for Habbakuk. He decided to get out and at the same time found out the whole appearance of the so-called Azur Lane headquarters itself. Belfast was pointed by her majesty to escourt Habbakuk to walk around the base. Alongside the way Habbakuk amazed by the beauty of the base looks. Shortly, he entered his new home instead sleeping on his ship.

THE NEXT DAY
About = 04:50 AM

Habbakuk POV

I woke up at 04:50, I know it looks to early to wake up from the bed, but I not care about it. I took a shower get clothing and I wear my dark blue coat. I decide to walk around the base by my own, it was a cold air that time but, I didn't feel bother with that. I Look at the sky, many stars decorated the sky, it was very beautiful. Suddenly I almost kind a collide with a girl.

Habbakuk : " Sorry mam, are you okay ?! "

??? : " It's okay I didn't see the road "

I took a look at that girl, she is very different then the other shipgirls in Azur Lane base here. Her white hair coloured in a pony tail. She also had 2 thin horns like antenas, I wonder who is she ? "

Habbakuk : " Anyway... what are you doing in here ? Patrol ? Or else ? "

??? : " Aaaahhhhh...yes i am on patrol "

Habbakuk : " My name is HMS Project Habbakuk, I kind of a Super Aircraft Carrier made of ice and you mam ? "

Ayanami : " Just call me Ayanami "

Habbakuk : ( Is she a Japanese ? What she is doing here ? Spying on me ?! )

Habbakuk : " Excusme mam. May I know more about you- "

But before he finished his sentence, the mysterious girl had runaway from him.

Habbakuk : " Geez... She ran away like the wind blow "

Ayanami mind : " Phew ... almost caught by that guy, looks like he is the one who control that Giant ship. Got to report this now ! "

ANOTHER TIMESKIP TO 06:30 AM

Habbakuk's POV

I went to a small cafe that looks like a mixture also with a bakery. I bout 2 toast and a cup of tea, althought first I want to get a coffee but I know that I am British person and I know is not good to have Coffee on the morning. One thing that I conclude from this world are these :

First
All warships in here that became humans are all female.

Second
This place has so many yellow chicks that handle many things, like buildings, fixing, even port maintenance.

Third
They said they were created to fight an enemy named Sirens, really ?! What kind of those things ?!?! Whatever it is, it seems they are very hostiles.

End of Habbakuk's POV

Cleveland : " Wait a minute, is that Habbakuk ? Hey Habbakuk over here ! "

Habbakuk : " Owh hey Cleveland ! How do you do ? "

Cleveland : " Just doing good, by the way. Wales ask me to find you to the meeting room with me and the others "

Habbakuk : " Owh okay "

Another Timeskip brought to you by author trying to thinking words for the next parts of the story while slamming his head on the table