Chapter 19 : Falling Apart

"Binnie"

Jungkook muttered being shocked while others also had a confused face accept Hyun bin. After seeing the eerie silence j hope coughed and asked " Koo do you know him ?" While jungkook who was lost suddenly flinched at the thrown question.

" Ah..h yea hyung I k..kind of know him He's Hyun bin. I was kind of new to this business world and I was not in france from starting I was in Italy to take honors degree there I met him he was my first friend there and h..he knows about you a.all I mean everything that happened b...before " he answered.

Others nodded at the explanation except taehyung whose head was hung down and hyun bin smirking. Jungkook smiled a little and moved forward to hug him. They hugged each other tightly.

While taehyung he was just standing feeling uneasy. He was not jealous...he was feeling pathetic. The love of his life was feeling comfortable in someone's else embrace and they were smiling too. There was a time when they too hugged too maybe more warmly but now..... And worst part is he Can't even do anything about it. He can just watch .

That's what he has been doing for 1 year.

1 year ago too younger Left him just to watch everything. And after 1 year of gap when he finally found him then also he can also just watch jungkook from far.

Hyungs were worried too they can feel what younger was feeling. They have seen him. So jin continued " Can we move forward with the meeting now I guess jungkook is here from jeon's side so let's start ".

They all sat Down taehyung was sitting in  the middle while his either side jungkook and hyun bin are sitting face to face on first seat for signing. Jimin was explaining terms and condition while during whole meeting taehyung was Glancing younger who was very much obvious with gaze but then too he ignored. But ignorant behavior was for taehyung only coz he can see younger answering every one and smiling at hyun bin which was crumbling his heart.

After meeting got finished they were ready to Sign Deal and if was jungkook's turn when he was about take pen which was given by him taehyung. He flinched at the mere contact with older. While the other gave him a small pain smile.

' He doesn't even want my presence let alone physical contact'.

And jungkook excepted the pen from hyun bin. Jungkook was watching older's every moment be entered meeting room. Deal was signed. They all shaked hands and when it was time for taekook. Taehyung forwarded his hands first while jungkook only stared his hands while nervously rubbing this fingers. Taehyung noticed it and that's he was just holding him self back from crying and having another panic attack. He withdraw his hands being embarrassed.

The other noticed it too the behavior of jungkook towards older. But they kept quiet. "Okay finally that's over congrats everyone now we will have further discussion in future now anybody can leave if they want"

" Hyung I am leaving I have some work at the company "others nodded and Jungkook hugged everyone and hyun bin too while smiling gently and at last he gazed taehyung whose eyes were lowered and he left hurriedly not able to calm his raising heartbeat anymore. Only taehyung and others along with hyun bin were left in the room now.

Taehyung sighed and said "Thank you for your presence today Mr. Park we would like to take our leave."

" Well Taehyung shii you're leaving too soon why "hyun bin asked smirking. " I am tired Mr. Park "....." Well tires of making fool of yourself " he said.

" What the hell Mr. Park know your limits "Jimin replied being angry. " Well Mr. Park I know my limits very well but I guess your Friend might have forgotten his limits Am I right Mr. Kim Taehyung"  Hyun bin said.

" Mr. Park If I am being silent that doesn't mean you can talk anything " Taehyung said in low voice. " Ohh really I am scared huhh what can you say now But I only want to say one thing Stay away from jungkook He's Mine ". He said while taehyung eyes turned dark and others gritted their teeth.

" The fuck are you saying huhh " Suga said. " I am saying what I meant I know what happened in your past so let's me remind you you're this past And you've hurt him enough so now get lost. He hate you now you know this very well than me. And I guess you all got the live demo too. He didn't even want your presence so please stay the fuck out of his life okay " Hyun bin said.

" And who are you are to tell me that I know him for years and you stay away from him and mind your own business Mr. Park " , Taehyung said in dangerously low voice little bit scaring others.

" Ohh known for years then remember that how you broke his heart before too". Other answered smirking. While taehyung face fell at the statement. And others were just ready to throw there hands but taehyung hold them back.

" You don't have Any right to judge taehyung hyun bin don't cross your limits of else you know well what can happen and even jungkook knows about this I am sure he will hate you get this thing in your head " Jin said each word while gritting his teeth.

" Ohh jin shi don't even talk about jungkook we saw enough today how much taehyung matters to him. He didn't even want to breath in this presence what you're talking. He may loved taehyung in past but now he is nobody to him. Didn't you all see how he was avoiding him ?"

They all lowered their head. And taehyung his mind was mess. He knows every word thrown at him was Right but these are hurting him. And it matters more Because hurt us getting from some mere stranger who held no right to insult him. But here he was and why ?. Just because of jungkook. Did he stoop so low in eyes of his love that his moon love his kook gave right others to insult him ?. Again all answers are indicating to tarnish his self respect. Coz he once did too Right.

" Taehyung say something baby please " hobi said shaking his shoulders. The hyungs were worried that younger might get another panic attack.

Outside the office

" God it was just so why just why I can't control myself in front of him. Why hyungie's touches now remind of his betrayal and not give me sense of pleasure. But still a part of me yearns for his touches it's just all so so confusing " he said tears form in his eyes.

" Mingyu I need to talk to him .....where the hell is my phone not again I left it in meeting room jesus now I have to go back....ok jungkookie you can do this let's go "

He said and left.

Back to meeting room

" What will he say he's just an asshole who has such a as low as ground pride and what can he do he's nothing but a piece of shit that jungkook ignored coz he knew it was never worthy. So he left him. See World's no. 1 CEO standing his head low. You know what I wonder this place you earned is also by cheating and fraud who knows. Now you will just see me marrying jungkook and our hands together. And you know how fucking sexy he will under me while I fuc....."

Taehyung was listening every word without saying anything but no one repeat no one can talk rubbish about his love. He endured everything for his love and he can kill also for his love.

So before hyun bin can continue taehyung held his neck and punched him. " How dare you high...how dare you talk my jungkook how.dare.you. Talk about him with this filthy mouth of yours you scumbag "

He slammed hyunbin on wall a nd started punching him but soon a loud sound resonated in the meeting room.

A sound of slap

Everyone looked at the source.

It was Jungkook.

Jungkook slapped taehyung.