Chapter 22: Tomoka's side 3

Start from the beginning

(Kathy... combat maid? I wonder why she came up with such a class.)

(But Kathy? Isn't it the same name as of the maid of lady Anne? Did she play the Commoner game?)

She set the starting location to a city, but I changed it to a forest, where still many bugs exist. The most important was, that the forest's area was directly above the demon lord's castle... and so in case, that some hole in texture would exist there, she could drop directly to his castle.

(Hehe.)

What I thought as a possibility really happened and she suddenly appeared in my castle... I mean in the demon lord's castle.

When creating the character I used parts of my name, but also added a few random letters to make it less obvious. My character name Akirakato is so crated as AKI raka (instead of hara) TO (moka).

(Okay, she is here finally. I need to look surprised.)

„(How you got here?)"

I wrote the text into the local chat window.

(Are you talking to me?)"

„(Yes.)"

(Where am I?)"

„(In my castle... in the demon territory.)"

(Eeeeh?)"

(I would love to see her reaction in the real life.)

„(Kathy... combat maid, level 1... I ask again: how you got here?)"

(I don't know. I was in a forest then texture disappeared and I am here.)"

(I was right. There are still many bugs.)

„(I see. Don't forgot to report it.)"

(Sure.)"

„(Now be my guest.)"

(How can I get back to my starting location?)"

(Ahh... she wants to leave already? No way!)

„(Now be my guest.)"

I repeated my words again.

(But...)"

„(Now be my guest.)"

And once more.

She quit the game.

(Ahh... did I overdo it?)

Few minutes later I got a notification about a new bug report.

(Haha... she is funny. But I don't want to let her go.)

I instructed one of members of the development team Akiyama Hakuto to reply her, but reject her request for location reset as baseless.

The next day she appeared in the game again, but left immediately after I greeted her.

(Is she angry with me?)

(Will she come back?)

(I should stay here for a while...)

I set the system to notify me when Arisa comes back online and lay down to my bed.

Many hours passed, but then suddenly I got the one notification I was waiting for.

„(Be my guest.)"

I wrote it without thinking. And it was too late to take those words back.

(Fine. I can stay here for a while. But I want to go back later.)"