Security Glitch

Flashback

In another world there's a company called Fazbear Entertainment, it's a robotic company where they build the best and most popular animatronics the world has ever seen. Since the first Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria opened it was a huge hit and everything was going smoothly. Unfortunately there was a bitting accident that caused the location to shut down, but that wasn't the last innocent. Fazbear Entertainment kept on building new locations and new characters to make people forget about the accidents, such as the missing children's, murderers, and so much more. And supricingly despite all that blood the company is still going, because they hide all that under the rug and make attractions that people would forget. They're latest attraction is called Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex, it's a huge mall place that no one has ever seen, filled with stores, games, foods, merchandise, and so much more. But the real main attractions are the animatronics themselves, but these aren't no ordinary animatronics, Fazbear Entertainment build these things using advanced AI that could make them move, talk, feel, and show emotions like a real human being. Speaking of animatronics the show is about to start.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT WOULD LIKE TO PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE ONE! THE ONLY! FREDDY FAZBEAR!

Smoke billows out from the stage and a crunchy sounding guitar squeals an opening, leading into a synthy bubblegum pop riff. The thick smoke begins to clear, revealing a large pit where a chunk of the platform used to be. With one final guitar shred, the band makes their grand appearance bombastically, jumping out the pit and begins the show. First up is Freddy Fazbear himself, the leader of the band and vocals. Next up is Chica the guitarist and is stringing her guitar. Next is Montgomery/Monty Gator the other guitarist and he's bouncing his colossal tail and moving side to side with the rhythm of his bass. And finally there's Roxanne Wolf the keytar of the band, she's a fan favorite and always perfect on stage, unfortunately today she had a dream that was really hard to describe it. It caused her to not focus on the rhythm of the music but luckily it the others were loud for anyone to not hear Roxanne's off key music. The music was over and everyone cheered for them, later the animatronics are back into they're rooms getting some rest, all except for Roxanne who was looking herself in the mirror. This is usually the part where she said to herself she was perfect out there and is the best, bot no not this time.

Roxanne: ... *sigh* why is this dream so difficult to get out of my head?! Probably a glitch system, I should probably go to the repair room to get that fix right now.

Last night during her daily charging she had this dream about her and a few others killing a bunch of creepy smiling zombies covered in black glitchy substance. When she woke up she can't get that dream out of her head, making it difficult for her performance. After she got out of her room she was confronted by one of the Map Bot.

Map Bot: hi. Please take this map.

Roxanne: uhh, no.

She was about to go around it but the Bot blocked her.

Map Bot: please take a map.

Roxanne: no! I literally live here and know this place around.

Map Bot: please take a map.