Repair Crew No More

Flashback

In another world where there are life in space, giant transforming robots called Cybertronian. They live on a planet call Cybertron, but there was war between tow faction. The Autobots who are the good guys, and the Decepticons who are the bad guys. After millions of eons of fighting in the war the Autobots have won, Cybertron is safe from the Decepticons. But now let's focused on the main ground of Autobots, they are Space Bridge repair bots. There's Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Prowl. While cleaning up the Space Bridge they discovered the Allspark, got chase by the Decepticons leader Megatron, crashed landed on earth, woke up after about years and are now living at a city called New Detroit. A city where humans and machines live side by side together. The Autobots learned their ways how to live earth, but Decepticons found them and the Allspark. The rag team of misfits Autobots fought them hard and have beaten Megatron, they are now seen as heroes on Cybertron and earth. Now, the four Autobots, with two new additions, are back on earth, fixing up New Detroit after dealing with Omega Supreme clones.

Bumblebee: man, I really hate cleaning and fixing up the mess that the Decepticons made.

Optimus Prime: we brought the battle on earth, it's our responsibility to help the citizens to fix their homes.

Bumblebee: yeah yeah. By the way, how's that jetpack?

Optimus Prime: a bit weird since Autobots were never met to fly, but I'll get used to it. At least I'm not the only one who can fly, like Jetfire and Jetstorm. Right Ratchet?... Ratchet?

We see Ratchet is in his thoughts, not paying attention to anything but his thoughts, because of the dream he had last night. His thoughts were interrupted when Bumblebee knocked on his head like a door.

Bumblebee: hellooo? Is there a doctor in the mind?

Ratchet: knock off, kid!

Optimus Prime: you okay Ratchet? You don't seem okay.

Bumblebee: I don't know, he seems okay to me. *whispering* despite having one servo in the scraphead.

Ratchet's hand struck Bumblebee in the back of his head

Bumblebee: ow!

Ratchet: I may hone servo in the scraphead. But I can still hear!

Optimus Prime: look, ignore Bumblebee and just tell me what's bothering you. Talk to a friend.

Ratchet: *heavy sigh* okay, you see-

Bulkhead: look out below!

The large green bot shouted when he accidentally broke a brick wall is falling toward them. They were about to move but those large structures has been sliced or broke into tiny pieces. It was revealed to be Arcee and Jazz who helped them out. And next to them is Sari, a Cybertronian techno organic, the first of her kind.

Bulkhead: phew! Thanks for the help you guys.

Jazz: any time big dude.

Optimus Prime: so, I see Sari finished showing you around and helping Arcee choose her earth vehicle mode.

Jazz: you bet, O.P. I love this planet! Glad I ditch/quit the Elite Guard. Cybertron's groove just ain't mellow to me anymore.

Bumblebee: and to get away from Sentinel.

Jazz: that too.

Optimus Prime: so how are you liking earth, Arcee?

Arcee: so far I'm liking earth and the humans here sure are strange looking, but in a good way. There's still so much to see.