The Start

Learning With Pibby, learning is so fun! We like to spell, and we love to hug! Learning with-

???: keep going! Don't give up! We're almost there!

Shouted a young blue skin girl with an eyepatch, she stabbed a creepy smiling bear with a red shirt through the heart.

Behind her is a living sunflower who fired a huge blaze of fire, burning these smiling zombies, especially a bunch of green pigs. Then there was shooting, it was a teenager with blue hair an is shooting a boy with a weird white hat.

And there was a little girl with a top hat, she was burning a living sponge with her umbrella Flamethrower. Then, a blue frog is seen throwing a water shuriken at a ninja turtle, cutting it to pieces.

Next a cute scorpion transformed its tail into a gatling and shot at a man wearing a black shirt, sunglasses, and has blond hair, covering him with bullet holes.

Then there was a lamb, she was slicing and shredding through a bunch of small yellow creatures wearing goggles and blue overalls to pieces, while the sheep dog unleashed a powerful bark that push them back.

An anthropomorphic wolf is seen and was pulled a trigger on a lazer gun and it went through a toon rabbit head, making a hole in the head. Then there was a feathered pink horse who stabbed a cavemen through the heart with her sword.

A siren is heard and it's coming from the ambulance vehicle, it did a 360 and started taking shape. It transformed into a robot and fired a blaster at a little Mexican girl carrying a living backpack, she exploded in pieces. All this was tiring and more and more keep coming none stop.

???: I don't know how much we can keep thus up!

???: yeah! There's too many of them and we're loosing people left and right!

???: we have to keep fighting and stop him before it's too late! Come on!

As the seven of them was about to make a break for it the ground started shaking. Something is emerging out of the glitchy liquid, and it's not a pretty sight.

???: by the Allspark.

???: peck!

???/???: *whimpering in fear*

???: ninja!

???: were-

???: funked!

???: oh God!

???: how do we take down something that big?!

The little girl ran up to it, jumped high and then-

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

The alarm clock ran but was soon shut down by a blue arm. A little girl with long purple hair sat up on the bed she was sleeping on and stretch, while yawning. This is Pibby, a sweet little girl that likes to learn, hug, and friendship.

Pibby: *yawning*... that was a strange dream. Who were those people? What were those scary things? And why did I look and act different?... oh well. It's just a dream after all.

She got out of bed and folded the blanket and went to the bathroom to freshen up for another day. She did her freshening and made her hair into two buns. After that she got of the room and went towards another room, she opened the door and sees someone sleeping.

Pibby: Bun Bun, time to wake up.

She gently shook someone and that someone is a bunny name Bun Bun, her bestes friend.

Bun Bun: *yawn* morning, Pibby.

Pibby: morning Bun Bun. Time to go to school for another day of fun and learning. Freshen up while I make us some breakfast.