Friday Night Darkness

Flashback

In another dimension lies a world where almost everyone is not human, some are like animals while some are like objects, some are like humans but different skin color, and some have powers. But despite their differences they all live together in peace, but one thing they all have in command is they can rap. But not in a lyrics way, more like high notes way, but some can rap with lyrics and that's really rare in this world. But there is one person that is really good at rapping, and his name is Keith. Long story short he met a girl name Cherri, who is a Demon, it was love a first sight. But in order for him to have her he has to beat Cherri's dad, Daniel Dearest, in a rap battle. After three rounds Keith is the winner and can date her, despite Daniel still not approving this. Except for Cherri's mom, Marie Mearest, who does approve of them dating and likes the kid. Now with that out if the way let's see what the two couples are doing. They are now at the city's park on a Friday afternoon, having a nice romantic walk together, Cherri is enjoying the date.

Cherri: isn't this nice, Keith? Just you and me, enjoying our time together... Keith? Babe are you alright?

She looked at Keith and he seems to be distracted by something.

Cherri: Keith!

Keith: huh? Oh, yeah?

Cherri: are you okay? You seek distracted and bothered by something.

Keith: uhh... nope! I am not bothered by anything.

Cherri: I know you're lying to me. I can tell.

Keith: no really, I'm fine.

Cherri: no your not, just tell me what's going on. I'm your girlfriend and your my boyfriend, so please... just tell me what's bothering you.

Keith: ... *sigh* okay, see it's about this dream I had last night.

Cherri: a dream?

Keith: mm-hm. There was me, a little blue skin girl, a living sunflower, a puppy, a lamb, an anthro wolf, a blue frog, a pink feathered horse, a scorpion, a girl with a top hat, and a transforming robot. We were fighting this army of creepy zombies that are smiling and covered in some sort of black goo with glitch effects. While fighting something big emerged and then I woke up.

Cherri: so you've been bothered by a dream?

Keith: yeah, but it felt so real. Don't know why.

Cherri: maybe because some dreams can bothered you sometimes, but sometimes you need to let it go and move on, and it's just a dream. You know? I mean the way you described that dream sounded kind of ridiculous.

Keith: heh... guess you're right about that. And you're probably right about that dream, it's only a dream. I'm so lucky to have a smart and beautiful girlfriend.

Cherri: aww. Come here you.

She pulled him for a kissed and he happily replied. After they're done kissing they hugged, and Keith really loves it when they hug.

 After they're done kissing they hugged, and Keith really loves it when they hug