Stromy weather.

Okay I'm only gonna do the theme song once in this fanfic

In the daytime I'm Crystal.
Just a normal girl with a normal life.

But theres something adout me that no one knows yet.
Yes because I have a sceret.

Miraculous! Simply the best, up to the test when things go wrong!!!!!

Miraculous, the luckiest!
The power of love is so strong!

Mmiirrraaacccuuullloouusss~

It was a nice Sunny day and a girl with brown hair that reach to her shoulders, Purple eyes, wears green glasses and have a green hair clip with a black cat praw print on it, in her hair.

(Heres her outfit)

She is Crystal Rain, a seemly normal teenage girl that have a secert that no one knows adout and must not know adout.

That she is a super hero Scarlet Ladybird, with the help of the ladybug earings and her ladybug Kawami Tikki, she fights evil but lets not forget her hero partner and Crush Chat noir.

She loves Chat noir personality even though she doesn't know his secret idenity and he doesn't know hers either but its too keep people safe and beside is a plus that he's wear a cat costume because Cats are on of her favourite animals.

Crystal is walking through a/ the park enjoying her time when she noticed a blond boy doing a photo shoot.

She reconsied him to be Adrien Agrest, the son of a famous fashion desginer who mostly keep to himself alone at home and is very a
Strict even on his son.

She heard that Adrien mum vanished some time ago and no one knows what happened to her.

She knows it must be hard for Adrien but she hopped the small bit of freedom of going to a public school would help out a bit.

Don't get her wrong she also bave devolped some kind of feelings maybe a crush on the sweet boy.

She loves how kind, sweet and caring he his with almost everyone she would love to date him once she get to know him a bit more

But she was afraid that Adrien wouldn't want to go out with her since he is like a rich high states boy so he'll proberly go out with someone with a similer statues as him and the fact that his father might also not allow it, and she doesn't cause any trouble but she'll be happy for if he does find someone for him but there is other fish in the sea.