~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~

Start from the beginning

He tried to speak but no words came out from his lips. His lips moved but not a single sound came out. Jimin stared at him with a glint of something in his beautiful eyes waiting for the taller man to say anything. He noticed how red Jungkook's cheeks and ears were and almost chuckled. "Jimin!" That sweet moment was interrupted by a man who was standing at a distance. The same man that was with the boy Jungkook liked yesterday.

Jimin looked back at Jungkook with a soft smile before he jogged away to reach the other male. Jungkook with a disappointed expression just stared at their retreating backs. "I could not talk to him but-" Jungkook's face suddenly lit up when he realized something. "His name is Jimin" Such a beautiful name for a beautiful boy.

"Jimin, Isn't that a beautiful name? '' Taehyung was hearing that for the hundredth time now. Mingyu rolled his eyes at the love sick boy. "We know Jungkook" Mingyu shook his head with a weirded out expression on his face. "I will surely talk to him tomorrow" Jungkook giggled like a teenage boy with his red cheeks. "You can't lover boy" Mingyu teased earning a frowning Jungkook.

"We are going to visit our Grandmother Kook," Taehyung reminded the younger one who groaned. "She doesn't even like me then why do I have to visit her?" Jungkook's grandmother was not fond of Jungkook's sharp tongue. "It's your mother's choice" Well Jungkook could deny everyone but his life giver.

"Jimin, I don't think he is going to come," Jin said, almost freezing because of the cold. Jimin was sitting on the same bench Jungkook used to sit on everyday, He was looking down not facing his Hyung nervously fiddling with his fingers. "Do You think he didn't come because he found out that I can't speak" Jimin used sign language to let Jin know about his insecurities.

Jin instantly hugged his younger brother who looked so soft at this moment. "No Baby don't think like these" Jin knew Jimin liked the boy too and if you are wondering why a 'too' was added then Jungkook didn't do a good job in hiding his feelings for Jimin, His red cheeks, Nervous doe eyes, Bunny smile, His stares everything gave out his true feelings.

Jimin noticed how cold Jin was and even if he wanted to wait a bit more, He could not trouble his Hyung more. "Let's go Hyung" Jimin moved his fingers around creating symbols which Jin understood. "Let's go" Jin gently held Jimin's small hand before walking away. Jimin glanced at the place one last time but still nothing changed.

Just after a few minutes, Jungkook's heavy footsteps were heard. He looked around the place but didn't notice Jimin anywhere. "Did he not come today?" He didn't mean to question out loud. "Who would come out in this freezing cold Jungkook?" Mingyu hugged himself, Both him and Taehyung were practically brought here without their consent considering that the steering wheel was in Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook looked around feeling disappointed in himself for not talking to the blonde properly when he had the chance. Today when he was determined, No chance was given to him by destiny. "We should head home Jungkook before our parents realize that we went off track," Taehyung suggested. "What if he left before I came?" Jungkook ignored Taehyung momentarily sitting down on the same bench Jimin did a while ago.

"Then just talk to him tomorrow" Mingyu was practically climbing on Taehyung now because of how cold it was. Jungkook just heaved a sigh before nodding. "Let Taehyung Hyung drive now, I had enough of your dangerous driving" Mingyu recalled the way Jungkook drove to reach here. Taehyung nodded too. Jungkook just threw the car keys at Taehyung who barely catched it because of how suddenly Jungkook threw it. "Let's go"

Is it possible for someone to look so heavenly and beautiful in just a sweater and jeans? Jungkook was standing at a distance from the blonde, finding him absolutely perfect, unaware of that one flaw that Jimin hated more than anything. He took a deep breath before trying to control his squealing insides.