Update

I'm popping in a quick reminder that updates will be only be once a day until at least mid next week and then hopefully increase. I'm a working mum with two children on summer holidays and spending time with them takes priority over updating a free book. 

Add in the fact that I'm having to issue take down notices to dozens of PPC Apps almost every day I don't have any more time for writing.

I love your support and your comments make me smile so big when you rant about Mattia and his shitastic behaviour to Angel, I love reading your theories of what's going to happen - BUT the comments and direct messages saying you're bored with this part of the story and I need to hurry up, or I need to update more often than once a day if I want to keep people interested are unecessary. 

Stop it! 

I've blocked the latest round of readers who thought they had the right to be nasty. Have to say when I log in during my lunch break to to write and find this kind of trash it makes me not want to write. Or just stay offline and finish the book on my PC then post the whole thing in one go, because this kind of entitled behaviour is growing old, very fast.

If daily updates aren't enough for you then please stop reading until the end. I will post on my Profile when the book is complete and you can read it then.  

I feel like a broken record reminding people, adults, to just be kind. My kids have better manners than some of you.