Chapter 15: Slow and Seductive

Mattia POV

Angelique was surprising me at every turn today. She'd already impressed me with her strength of character at our wedding. Her kindness towards my family, especially my mother was yet another reason she'd make a good wife. Then her bravery to stand up for herself by asking for the STD testing had both shocked and angered me, but I had to acknowledge I was proud of her for being honest.

Even with those revelations about my new bride, and the way they made me realise there was more to her than I knew, nothing could have prepared me for seeing my little virgin perform a strip tease. Her routine while somewhat innocent, was one of the sexiest I'd seen. To know that she'd been taking classes so she could surprise me made it even sexier and I couldn't wait a moment longer to get my hands on her beautiful body.

I could see she was nervous, and I loved it. It might make me a bastard that I enjoyed my wife's nerves, but her hesitancy triggered the predator in me.

I pulled her into my lap and adjusted her to sit with her thighs spread wide around my hips. The tiny lace panties she wore barely covered her and the thigh high stockings were held up with a thin strip of ribbon attached to a garter belt. Her nipples were pebbled beautifully, and I couldn't wait to give them a bite. She looked exquisite! I slowly ran my hands up her sides. She was warm to touch from the exertion of her performance and her breathing was still a little ragged. I ran my thumbs back and forth on her rib cage, directly below her breasts, without touching them. Her small gasps for air only added to the appeal.

"Thank you for that Angelique. You just gave me such a precious gift. Seeing your body move like that, seeing you reveal yourself to me for the first time, knowing you'd learned this dance to perform for me tonight makes me incredibly grateful."

I slowly ran my hands further down her body, stroking her hips, the tops of her panty line, then down her thighs and running my fingers under the elastic of the stockings, before moving my hands back up again to repeat the process. Avoiding touching her breasts or her pussy for now. I wanted her needy before we took things any further. I was enjoying these baby steps tonight. Showing my bride just how good I could make her feel. She probably didn't realise she had started slowly rocking, pressing herself into my lap.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Mattia. The class has been a lot of fun, and I would never have been brave enough to dance for you without the encouragement of all the women. It's such a supportive environment. Everyone cheers each other on. All shapes and sizes, I love it! The routine was actually for our graduation night, but I chose not to perform, saving that just for you."

I couldn't help my smug smile when she said she'd kept the dance just for me. Knowing I'd be very unhappy if I found out she performed in front of others.

"You can tell your teacher that I gave you an A+. And I'm very glad you kept that routine just for my eyes. I'd hate to have to kill any college boyfriends who happened to see you perform with their girlfriends."

She gave me a slight smack to the chest as she giggled. Little did she know I was deadly serious. The thought of any man seeing her like that made my blood boil.

"I am not joking sweetpea. I'm the only one male who gets to see that side of you. I'm happy for you to continue with your classes and look forward to more routines, but you will not perform in front of anyone but the women in your class. Do you understand?"

She gave me a smirk before replying.

"I already knew that Mattia. I'm well aware of the rules of our life and honestly, I wouldn't have the confidence to do that routine in front of anyone but my classmates. Or now you."

She gave a little shrug of her shoulders and I couldn't help but lean in and nip the skin where her neck joined her shoulder. The skin was so beautifully pristine and I had the urge to mark her with my mouth. I felt my dick jump at the idea.

I ran my hands back down her body, and this time skimmed them across the front of her panties. She pushed herself into my fingers and when I stroked her a little harder she gave the most delicious little moan.

"Now Angel, I believe you have one more show for me."

NEXT CHAPTER (CHAPTER 16) WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT. YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT MISSING ANYTHING RELATED TO THE STORY.