Girls start squealing as the pretty boy, Kiba, of Kuou Academy walks by, his mere presence radiates sparkles. Three girls then run up to him.

Student 1: Hey Kiba, wait up! What are you doing right now?

Student 2: Yeah, maybe you'd want to sing karaoke with us.

Kiba: Thanks, but I've got a meeting with my club.

Student 3: That sucks...

Kiba: I really do wish I could go though, it was cool of you ladies to invite me.

His knightly charm swoons the girls even when their offer was rejected.

Motohama: Kiba Yuto, Class 2-C. Basically every girl wants in this school wants to sex him up.

Matsuda: And every guy wants to mess him up.

Issei: That tool! I don't get it! Just cause he's hot, sexy, really smart and the coolest guy in school, they all want to rub up Kiba!

Motohama: He sucks so much less then we do...

Issei: Life really does blow sometimes...

(Y/N): It would definitely help if you guys didn't practically stalk the women's locker rooms.

Issei: GAH?! Crap! Bro?! When did you get behind us!?

(Y/N): While you were wallowing in your own inability to get girls.

Matsuda: I don't see you with any!

(Y/N): That's because I'm focusing on education. I can worry about that stuff when in college.

Motohama: With the work ethic of the average Japanese Man, you'd never get the chance!

(Y/N): I can live with that.

Motohama: Issei, your brother is inhuman!

You roll your eyes at the insult while Matsuda, randomly checks his wrist for the time even though he doesn't wear a watch.

Matsuda: Oh Shit, I'm gonna be late!

Issei: Gonna be late for what?

Matuda turns toward the boys and gives a pervy smile with a thumbs up. He leads them to the Kendo Dojo where there is a small peep hole in the wall.

Matsuda: Murayama's Jugs, they're freakin huge!

Motohama: 36-22-34!

Matsuda: And Katase legs are crazy sexy!

Motohama 34-22-36!

(Y/N) sighs from the concerning display of uncontrolled libido from Issei's friends. Putting his hands in his pocket.

(Y/N): I'm out. Try not to get your eye stabbed out Issei, I don't wanna be the one to tell mom why it happened.

Matsuda: Yeah, get outta here pretty boy! You'll hog up all the girls we wanna bag.

Sighing, you walk away to hide knowing how the situation will end. Matsuda and Motohama peeking through the small hole that looks directly into the girls locker room.

Issei: Guys, my turn. No fair!

Issei tries to pull Matsuda away to get a peek, but is unable to do so due to his lacking strength. Inside the dojo, Murayama hears the commotion from outside.

Murayama: What was that?!

Outside the boys had become aware of the girls knowing. Matsuda and Motohama scram, ditching Issei in the process.

Issei: I can't believe those two idiots left me here. Guys—

Issei turns around, confronted by the entire Kendo group, wearing their uniforms and wielding their kendo swords.