Chapter Five: Mates Meet at Last

Start from the beginning

"Good," the first brother said. "I'm Chace Nguyen, the more...spunky twin brother. Chance is the serious brother. All the same, we can't wait. to make sure that you two get your just desserts."

"Damn," Aquilla drawled as she and her twin cousin headed back to the latter's sedan. "This is as far as I can stand, child. Marithe and Lachlan, you better listen to what they say and submit to the brothers' rule. Don't let yourselves get too cocky amd feel Arianna's wrath."

Lachlan gulped loudly as he let one of the twins gently led him inside. Marithe, on the other hand, didn't look too pleased with how things were turning out as the serious twin roughly moved him inside their new home. I don't like this, he thought. Druscilla, this is messed up, even for you.

****************

Once inside, the Alpha twins led the Omegas into the spacious living room that screamed minimalist yet had a sensual feel in the mix, the TV silently playing a vintage movie as everyone sat down. "Chace and I were commissioned by Arianna, her coven, and Amalia to make sure that your road to redemption is followed through to the letter," Chance intoned as he and Chace sat down on the sofa, them facing the twins with serious expressions. "And we intend that you two will become perfect Lunas and earn everyone's trust."

"And what makes you think that we're going to submit to you easily?" Marithe asked, feeling the first signs of a migraine from Arianna's magic as he winced in pain.

Chace chuckled lowly. "Because you could've had it worse if you hadn't accepted Druscilla's offer," he replied. "You might've lost your wolves in that prison before everyone who hated you took the advantage of ending your worthless lives, sending you to Amalia's territory so you will go through the same hell that Thierry went through back in Texas- living through eternity as hi when he was bullied and hated for being different than his late family. If there was any pity at all, you might've lost your human sides for good and be turned into mere poodles living only for dog shows and tricks to please children. But you have this opportunity to start afresh and earn everyone's trust once more to be taken seriously."

"Damn right," Chance agreed, locking eyes with Marithe who wasn't looking too happy with the migraine getting worse the more he wanted to fight against him. To a more-subdued Lachlan, "I think it's safe to say that you get the gist of everything, am I correct?"

Lachlan nodded. "My former mother would've made things more worse if I had refused," he commented. "Truth be told, I wished I hadn't gone through Matt- er, Marithe's- plan in the first place and fought with Thierry to keep his unborn safe."

"We can't change the past, but we can make improvements now to make way for a better future," Chace noted, granting Lachlan a small smile. To his brother. "And it's best that we give them the main rules for them, brother."

"I can't agree any more," Chance said as he and his twin sat back. "Listen well, Marithe and Lachlan, as our rules are law. Rule number one: you will obey us without question or hesitation. Rule two: you will be by our sides at all times and not plan to run off with anyone. Rule three: you two will not take part in any impending battles against enemies although you will practice self-defense lessons and combat training to protect yourselves. Rule four: your main job is to tend our my brother and I's needs and whims. Rule five: curfew is strictly enforced at eleven at night on weekdays and midnight on weekends. Rule six: respect is earned when you show respect as you'll treat EVERYONE with the same courtesy as you will with us. Rule seven: any form of treason is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN; if you suspect anyone of going against us, you will immediately inform us or any of our Beta warriors. Rule eight: you will never question anyone's authority and you will never disregard the humans in Covington Springs. Rule nine: my brother and I practice the art of BDSM to the letter and you two will be trained as submissives to unleash your sexual desires. And most of all, rule number ten: you are to be loyal Lunas to my brother and I. Unlike you two back when you were Alphas, we keep our promises and will be faithful to you and the Moon Goddess."

"There's plenty of other rules around here, especially when it comes to the surrounding packs and coven around town and the surrounding towns; but these rules are from my brother and I as they've been approved by Druscilla," Chace went on. "You're magically bound by Her, the supernatural gods and goddesses, Arianna and her coven, our ally coven here in town, and even Thierry himself to follow them to the letter without any questions. If you even think about them, then the pains will be the least of your worries. And since you can't harm others or even yourselves thanks to that same magic, you two won't have it easy unless you prove yourselves worthy."

Marithe fought back a few derogatory retorts as the pain in his head throbbed with a vengeance.

Lachlan saw him, eyes widening with concern. "Don't fight them, Marithe," he said urgently. "They mean every word and they will make sure that we obey. This is a second chance for us and we might've had it worse if we refused. We have to obey if we want forgiveness."

Marithe knew that he was right, finally swallowing his pride and lowering his head in submission. "We accept the rules," he said grimly.

Chace and Chance smirked. "There may be hope for you yet," the latter commented as he and his brother stood to their feet. "Tomorrow is where you'll take advantage of getting new clothes for your new lives while getting settled into your new home. And yes, boys, we will share the same bedroom tonight and onward as we are firmly bonded by the Moon Goddess. As long as you abide by us, you can't go wrong."

Gentle reader, while some may say that this was the start of a new chapter for both Omegas, one of them will fully submit without hesitation or delay while the other...well, let's just say that things for him won't be smooth sailing. Unfortunately for him, he still doesn't understand that pride is the onset of one's demise. And for Marithe Deinos (formerly known as Matt Rosseaux-Yanez), his prideful past could be his undoing unless he accepts a slice of humble pie.

All right, folks! Question of the Chapter: Is Marithe planning to be a naughty Omega rebel and will his plans be for naught?
Or will the bound magic finally get him to be broken and accept his new fate?

Coming up next, we take a trip to a roadside diner outside of Covington Springs and meet the coven that runs it as they meet the Red Rose Coven with a special guest. Plus, Arianna's got some bad news about a new threat who's not too happy about Thierry's engagement!

Dedication: GraveyardSiren and AlexVBlack89.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!